There is no reason anyone needs an AR15. Do the words WELL REGULATED mean nothing to you stupid hillbillies?

There is no reason anyone needs an AR15. Do the words WELL REGULATED mean nothing to you stupid hillbillies?

You just want guns because you are racist due to Black men having bigger dicksthen you.

Attached: 1656659525864.jpg (701x576, 128.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand's_box_paradox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

25%

2/3

Watch the smooth brains say 1/2
Not going to reply to anyone who says 1/2, because I don't talk to retards.

50/50
If you picked a gold ball it's either the box on the left or the middle, which means if you got the left one the next one will be gold and middle it will be silver, so it's 50.

You talk like a troon and your shits all retarded.

66,6(repeating of course)%

straight up.

Are you drinking water? Like out the toilet?

Bought mine during the BLM Summer of Love. Specifically asked for the one most likely to be banned by retarded faggot leftists. No plans to sell or surrender. Seethe about it.

quads of truth.
OP doesn't know what the American founders meant by "well regulated". Can only envision "regulated" meaning "government controlled"

50-50.

There are 3 silver and 3 gold balls, probability is 50-50

66.6%, because I adhere to LaVey satanism

It's 2/3 chance you pulled the first gold one out of the left box.
Not 1/2

2/3

You've only picked 1 ball and there are three possibilities out of 6 to get a gold. One of those possibilities is box 2 and 2 of those possibilities are in box 1

You have to count both gold coins when considering the left box. You could either select the top or the bottom, or the gold coin in the middle. Treat it as two separate events and you get 2/3

it's not up to you to decide what anyone else needs. you're a faggot.

Attached: BA56AF4F-CEFB-4429-88D6-B8FD1F059E69.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

With the introduction of the XM5, the M4 will be phased out, but I don't think we are far enough along to call the AR15/M4 antiquated. An AR-15 therefore still meets the requirements of a well regulated militia.

>There is no reason anyone needs an AR15.
Yes there is, see point 3
>Do the words WELL REGULATED mean nothing
yes
>You just want guns because you are racist
correct

Fuck niggers, fuck kikes

I ised to think guns were just cool. Then older ppl taught me their utility and how to take seriously. Then I learned history and how many peoples thought
>o. that could never happen here. that stuff only happen in those places
until it happens.

Attached: 800px-BTTF2_003.jpg (800x431, 108.34K)

you have to choose the same box Nigel
therefore you cant have 2/3
its 1/2

here u go retards
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand's_box_paradox

Why would I grab someone else's balls?

You don't know which box you picked, but you do know you picked the ones with at least 1 gold ball in them, which eliminates the one with exclusively silver ones