ON;
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391781989/#q391781989
UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
NEVER
EVER
WRONG
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/old-case-over-audio-tapes-bill-clintons-sock-drawer-could-impact
embed.documentcloud.org/documents/22155978-trump-v-clinton-aug-18-2022-filings-258-259/?embed=1&responsive=1&title=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fall of the cabal can’t come soon enough.

Attached: 2D64E5B1-2174-486F-83B6-9F5F3E5369E2.jpg (640x669, 73.33K)

I’ve been waiting for my savior! Awoooo ultra maga. Let’s go

Supreme Court fucking threw out TX' challenge to PAs rigged election

not trying to be a doomer, but how will this change anything? also what happened to the RICO case against Clinton?

Trump appointed the judge that issued the warrant. This is a political advertisement crafted by the same Epstein types that got Trump elected the first time.

Attached: 1660323223229764.jpg (1080x1638, 590.61K)

First things first:
>The legal filing, which suggests that the Aug. 8 raid was politically motivated, asks the judge to block the DOJ from "further review of seized materials" until the special master can review them first.
Special master. I wonder who?
Going back in....

>The fall of the cabal can’t come soon enough.
That's because it isn't coming, it will never fucking happen by way of politicians and the only fucking way it will happen is when people take arms against the government. Simple as.

There is literally no one coming to fucking save you. Wake the fuck up.

Attached: globohomo.jpg (796x1024, 157.03K)

Kudos, RS.

Attached: file.png (674x638, 684.92K)

>Special masters, usually a retired judge, are typically appointed in a criminal case where there are concerns over materials that are protected by attorney-client privilege, or due to other concerns - such as the fact (in this case) that the same agency involved in the Russiagate hoax raided Trump's residence to recover documents Trump felt were exonerating.

Not enough jewkrainian flag goy

Trump is Q. Trump is controlled opposition. This is all a clown show hence why he still hasn’t been indicted.

I'm convinced it's all part of a sketch now. We've been wag the dog psyoped since COVID hysteria covered up for another banking fuckup generating another housing crisis and stimulus checks being used as a tool for the coming 2nd great depression.
>After you see it, It's all just transparent.

Attached: 1657441755518s.jpg (249x217, 6.25K)

In an article earlier today, it discussed how Judicial Watch's 2012 attempt to access Bill Clinton's "Sock Draw Tapes" was denied, and how this might apply to 45's case:
~~~~
Precedents prevailing:
>"a president's discretion on what are personal vs. official records is far-reaching and solely his, as is his ability to declassify or destroy records at will."
>U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson [ruled] there was no provision in the Presidential Records Act to force the National Archives to seize records from a former president...
"...Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President's term and in his sole discretion," Jackson wrote in her March 2012 decision, which was never appealed.
"Since the President is completely entrusted with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records," she added...
Con't

"...The judge noted a president could destroy any record he wanted during his tenure and his only responsibility was to inform the Archives.
>As to whether records a president concluded were personal can be forciblyseized after he leaves office, the court concluded it was unreasonableto force NARA to go get the tapes
"Because the audiotapes are not physically in the government's possession, defendantsubmits that it would be required to seize them directly from President Clinton in order toassume custody and control over them," Jackson noted. "Defendant considers this to be an 'extraordinary request' that is unfounded, contrary to thePRA's express terms, and contrary to traditional principles of administrative law. >TheCourt agrees."
justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/old-case-over-audio-tapes-bill-clintons-sock-drawer-could-impact

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-134359_Chrome.png (2000x1200, 526.19K)

>the same agency involved in the Russiagate hoax raided Trump's residence to recover documents Trump felt were exonerating.
>13
COME ROUND THE BEND
YOU KNOW IT'S THE END
THE FIREMAN SCREAMS
AND THE ENGINE JUST GLEAMS
>inb4source

Attached: 20210320_165815.jpg (416x202, 46.77K)

We'll see what moves are made first, when Martial law is enacted by Biden we'll see where it goes from there.
It will probably happen soon, they're pretty desperate.

Attached: 1661049325711094.jpg (800x600, 344.74K)

Trouble ahead
Trouble behind...
Kekekek

Attached: 1612479733434.png (626x672, 265.14K)

CHECKED
WELL
E
L
L
DONE
O
N
E

Yeah reminder trump was always a pressure valve and did nothing to stop himself from getting jewed. Hope is an evil thing, and I will support trump and his antics, but I won’t have hope until the new Fuhrer in in full control of our country. Trump is not the fuhrer.

Trump isn't Q and he's not guilty of anything that I know of, he declassified all the information anyway. It was a phishing expedition to see what Trump had on (((them)))
>2:22-cv-14102
embed.documentcloud.org/documents/22155978-trump-v-clinton-aug-18-2022-filings-258-259/?embed=1&responsive=1&title=1
Dig into that case if you don't believe me.

Attached: 1661048150608890.png (711x879, 681.02K)

May the 4th be with you...

Attached: fourthamendment.jpg (665x400, 90.99K)

>23
Now for The Kicker.
That's a train trestle above the entrance to the DUMB in the Reflection.
>inb4source