Are all modern tv shows woke?

Are all modern tv shows woke?

Attached: 1660131055-4074-card.png (768x432, 468.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hrmmmm….

*scratches balls*

No?

no

Attached: ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZWFzb24vYjZmNGU2MDItYTlhMS00MjU5LTg5MDQtMmI1MWFlNTVlZTRmLmpwZw==.jpg (1944x2880, 1.73M)

We wuz dragon riders and shieet

i don't know, i don't watch TV.

the worst is that the people they try to please dont even watch it.

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

TV died last week after Better Call Saul finished airing.

I laughed my dad off when I saw him

Robert Eggers movies are the last ones that are not woke

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
>Earth is under alien occupation and the human race has been conditioned for slavery, unable to think for itself or disobey an order.
starring Brent Spiner

Attached: star trek data poker face.jpg (500x478, 21.28K)

It's how fandoms die. The people complaining about representation in any hobby or fandom are not part of them. Why? Because if they were part of them they'd understand why things are the way they are.
These people cannot create anything as they live to destroy and corrupt everything that does not match the political agenda.

They're trying to brainwash Whites into acceptance.
The original GOT scared the piss out of them, coming along with Trump's surprise victory and turning on hundreds of Mullins of people to actual Medieval history (being based in the War of the Roses, Hadrians wall, etc etc).
Is why they tried to ruin it.
Roy Dotrice reading the books is good.
Good Asian accent, etc etc.
Also, img rel and Clio's Battles: Histiography in Practice

Attached: Jacket.jpg (332x540, 108.02K)

and whites accept it. 80% of whites should be culled and we wouldnt have these problems.

we wuz da real white supremacists

I hosted old GOT torrents and was surprised that there were still a hundred people on average, all over the world, DLing he complete series ...in 2022.
From all over the world
but esp in Eastern Wurope and...

wait for it....

waaait for iiiiiiiiiiit....

Japan.

he himself is still a bit of a faggot. when talking about The Northman he went out of his way to say he didn't want to come off across as one of the Viking obsessed, alt-right white supremacists

It's a show for woke women. The main characters are lesbians and men are bad or weak. Turnef it off after 20min

>should be culled
Keep dreaming. Keep fantasizing.
For an the good it will do.
They agree because they've been brainwashed by metapolitics and media since birth. Abs audio because they've never lived around actual, thoroughbred niggers, in any great number, in their lives... so The media version of reality is never called into question except by people that they can call Nazis and tell them that their life stories are "bait", etc etc

why do any of you fucking care? The Targaryens are obviously ashkenazi jews

Haven't watched it. How bad was it?

I watched the sandman....
I thought American Gods was bad...
That show is kikery to the maximum and then some.

its actually not too bad

REACHER too

i cant wait to see the lawd of the rangs crash and burn

It's your fucking mandate. If any media is found to be not woke it's cancelled by talmud. Because the goy aren't allowed to escape ever. Your people are driving everyone one the planet to either submit to being forced to be replaced by and live with/under niggers because that's peace and tolerance for kikes.

Every day I wake up and find out that I can hate Hadrian and Hitler a little more for failing when they had the chance.

Attached: 1578927449925m.jpg (1024x651, 153.92K)

Yep. They want you to think niggers are smart and rational instead of being violent and irrational. This show was trash without the apes but that made it even worse

Reacher? Stronk female black detective is da best. Both are woke.

I was going to say it doesn’t matter because you should not be gaping at a television set doing hypnosis on you - then I realised this russian bot OP is a television set! Arragh!

Attached: 9BD09A19-7070-4DC8-8517-3330B5717B23.jpg (1125x1976, 872.32K)

>Listen Any Forums, the great winter is coming, and when this great darkeness comes, Sneed must inherent Chuck's fuck and suck.

It was boring. And apparently you had to get beaten up with an ugly stick to get a role in it.

(Post-)Modern culture et all is "woke". Even consoomers willing to admit that Black Valryians are stupid and clash with the lore are still staunchly anti-racist and understand why it was done.

basado

>Seahorse
That better not be a member of House Valyrion because they're specifically described as pale skinned.

Yes. Thanks kike.

Attached: mad max beyond coal burner dome.png (1042x660, 628.23K)

I watched it last night. Nothing woke about this show the cast is 99% white. HBO is kinda based.