Holy shit I want to fucking kill these people

Holy shit I want to fucking kill these people

Attached: FayZdJPUsAA0_nK.jpg (1418x1532, 413.12K)

We don't want to live near niggers.

Meds now

>relocation to a huge jail
you're not the only one.

He's right, though; humans aren't meant to live isolated out in the woods all by themselves. Humans should ideally live in very close proximity in groups of 100 (roughly the size of an apartment block)

Do they expect people to commute hours to go work on their farms

ALL people should live in rural areas. There should only exist small rural towns. 70% of people should work from home.

Ideally you should live in the bottom of a hole you communist rat trying to control where people live. Fuck you packrat nigger

Relocate niggers into the depths of the abyss first, and he might be onto something.

Incredibly based. Rural retards BTFO

Attached: 4F6A44C5-A543-4930-AFA8-5224B0993C0E.jpg (542x555, 33.64K)

I want to live on a farm

>You vil live in die hive cities, and you vil be happy

Let them move. Who will produce your food?

>2(Mon)15:26:34 No.392178834(OP)
>ALL people should live in rural areas. There should only exist small rural towns. 70% of people should work from home.
>o.392178295 Holy shit I want to fucking kill these people

Attached: ACK.png (768x719, 29.76K)

>humans aren't meant to live isolated out in the woods all by themselves. Humans should ideally live in very close proximity in groups of 100
Let me guess, you are basis this on the extant hunter gatherer tribes who never were able to advanced to industrial societies? Instead of the people who actually built civilization, who we have no examples of how they lived in primitive times.

The only way that's natural for humans to live is in homes the size of sardine cans with 30 other people while owning nothing and being routinely stepped on by a government who hates them.

Why can't chuds understand this?! The science heckin says so.

What would you do about it anyway? If we were to seize control of the government and relocate you, you couldn't do shit about it. We'd lay siege to your little shitshack in the woods and burn it down like we did at Waco

>are you a proxy chain WEF shill?

The second best kind of neighbors are those who don't talk to you, don't intrude on your property or life, and you can forget they are there. The best kind of neighbors are having no neighbors at all, living on some land out in the middle of the country. Population density is unnatural.

>anyone who doesn’t think like me is le tranny

Attached: 251CCEB5-7105-49E7-A5EF-A04FB5E7019D.jpg (929x1024, 98.42K)

No you won't. You would step in the mud puddle and go cry about your nigger brand of shoes.

No. They need to get you living in the pods while Bill Gates uses the rural land for himself.

Funny thing is none of these yuppy's even live near the niggers they idolize and hide withing mostly Republican suburbs just outside the city.

They are all middle class raised privileged brats who never got over rebelling towards their boomer parents. Granted boomers are idiots but liberals are taking the torch from them towards something worse

kill him... is time those kike balding webdev basedboys get openly murdered in the streets

Yes. Anyone who thinks men can be women, and actually really believes it, is a tranny

What a onions nigger, good thing he won't be around for long.

Attached: 1660081889460221.jpg (680x595, 56.86K)

These people are getting crazier, they all have psychosis now

Yes I'm sure the Romans and ancient Greeks were living in the woods, eating pinecones, completely isolated from one another while they built western civilization

>can't do thing in area because of space
>can't do thing in area because of pollution
>can't do thing in area because of natural forces
>can't do thing in area because of law
>Why doesn't everyone live in specific area?
>Why can't we provide needed commodities?

Thanks, OP. I'm upset.

>but but my forced shitty leftypol memes!!!!!
They are not here to debate, liberals are the most brianwashed idiots ever created by a modern technological society

this person actually deserves to die.

>relocate among other humans
That's probably why they moved to a rural area in the first place, dumb fuck. City cunts just don't fucking get it.

unfortunately, energy prices will get so high that rural living will become much more difficult.
You can still survive but it will be a primitive existence.

>humans naturally isolate themselves
>humans aren't meant to
lol, mount stupid dweller, surely you are

Yep. Should be the other way around. There should only be rural areas. Cities are cancer.

Unironically yes for rome. All of the important political influence in rome came from cattle and farming. Rome was a literal backwater mudhole run by southern colonel style slave owners. And as for the greek city states they were corrupt shitholes that collapsed the moment they lost support from the lesser rural cities that they completely relied on for food and manpower.

the more people live near you, the lower your liberty becomes

>humans

Attached: 745674544.jpg (1008x1260, 314.5K)

>How do you do, fellow users of the politically incorrect message board? Check out this provocative tweet by this random nobody that I just happened to randomly stumble upon. Don't you feel compelled to sign up for a t*****r account to express your outrage?
No, however I do think the jannies should neck for not doing anything about this blatant nupol spam and allowing this board to turn to shit

>>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T POST THIS AND GLOAT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR OWN ACTIONS NOOOOOOOOO
>
>kek SLAVA NATO
>
>NATO SLAVA

Attached: YOU.png (768x719, 357.4K)

All your lives would be so much better if you didn't spend any time on Twitter.

Attached: gigachad.ab28dd28.png (750x920, 307.34K)

>Rome using giant slave plantations for farming is evidence of people living isolated in the woods like schizo retards

Are you okay?

Well it became that more so. It started out isolated schizos. Read fucking livy all of the early roman consuls would fuck off back to their ranches to dirt farm radishes if they weren't killing samnites.

Ranches filled with slaves, living in a village of roughly 100 people. Am I talking to a bot or something?

Unless you're wealthy, and have managed to asset strip the world during a series of manufactured crisis? In which case you can carry on eating steak and living in enormous houses whilst telling everyone else how to live?

I'm going to enjoy listening to the screams of a dying Rothschild as their flesh blackens and their fat seats in the fire.

The ideal location for humans is, as far away as possible from faggots like (((you))).

I will literally die in a fucking shootout. I think you're wildly underestimating just how fucking done with the federal government rural folk are.

First of all eventually it became that but rome wasnt that fucking wealthy back then. And second youre going against your own point since rome didn't rely on their major cities but isolated rural communities.

>completely isolated from one another while they built western civilization
Unironically yes. The collapse of the empire occurred when the populace was cowed into large cities reliant on the rural provinces for food and manpower for their army. Cincinnatus famously fucked off back to his farm after being granted dictatorial power, twice.

>rural villages are like apartment blocks in cities
>which is what I’ve already said was the ideal way of human existence
Yeah.

His gut instinct? He gets spoonfed a narrative about smart cities where your every move is monitored, and then repeats it. Do they really think they have original ideas?

I'm saying humans ideally live in close proximity to one another in groups of 100. Why do I even come to this shithole anymore? You guys are unironically fucking morons

>ugh you don't want to live in a cramped apartment and listen to Tyrone blasting Bix Noods Vol 3 from his shitty car at full blast
>you don't want to listen to crackheads fighting with invisible demons
>Holy shit I want to fucking kill these people
Stop being bigoted user, you will kiss their collective asses, you will live in a pod and hate life. Because correct side of history or some shit.

Attached: 1652818673446.gif (250x194, 12.6K)

>federal
stop qualifying government with this. all government is bad. state governments have even more power to directly ruin your life and rob you of liberty

>people

fucking this

Boy, are these city and federal fags in imagination land? Did you see the new "armed" IRS agents they have? they look like TSA agents and one is in a fucking wheel chair. The feds are scraping the end of a fucking barrel.

>rural villages are like apartment blocks in cities

They are. Rural villages in reality aren't the fucking little stroad laden McDonalds Rite-Aid Walmart having shit we see in America. The stupidity of Any Forums astonishes me sometimes

people that say "unironically" are really dull and stupid. It's completely unnecessary and looks like a 14 year old girl typed it. You're dumb as fuck.

>no u: the post

Attached: 1626310884042.jpg (500x500, 28.97K)