Conservative "humor"

Why are conservatives so fucking unfunny?
No wonder they're losing the culture war lmao
twitter.com/scrowder/status/1561724464949248002?

Attached: E3A0F0A5-BA14-4D2C-AAA0-7E3B845BECCF.png (1334x750, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSkFyNVtNh8
youtube.com/watch?v=rNYo6HEnoZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gross

Better than SNL.

Gavin McInnes, Sam Hyde, Anthony Cumia... Crowder is boomer humor.

NGL this isn't good. Franky neither Lefties nor conservatives are particularly good at comedy because they're going in with an agenda, and the agenda takes center stage while comedy is only a secondary objective

Most boomers have silly humour
Newer generations are usually the sarcastic, cruel type (i.e good) if alt-right, and the stupid fedora-tipping redditor type if woketard.

He's capable of being funny, but only in certain capacities. Most of his musical parodies are clever and well made, even if not laugh-out-loud funny: see his Helter Skelter/I am the Walrus bit he did as an example. His undercover work often very funny, as when he was fully accepted as a "scholar" in a fat studies conference. But he's also never the funniest guy on his own show. Not Gay Jared was funnier than him before, and Dave Landau is funnier than him now. One of Crowder's flaws is that he seems to surround himself with too many yes men, so there's not enough feedback to stop him when he produces cringe like this.

All normie political memes are unfunny bullshit for retards.

You like Steven Crowder and the Mug Club?Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Biden Farts came out in ’83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He’s been compared to Ben Shapiro, but I think Steven has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In ’87, Steven released this; Change My Mind!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is “Helter Stelter”. A song so catchy, most people probably don’t listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it’s not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It’s also a personal statement about the band itself.

Fag.

God fucking dammit I can't find it, but does anyone remember that latino vote for Biden song and animation from 2020?
That shit was unironically better and probably helped Biden win

Holy FUCKING CRINGE.
Boomer "humor"/niggercattle political "humor" is absolute cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSkFyNVtNh8

You were saying?

It was a parody of Ron Pom Pom but I can't find it

Found it
youtube.com/watch?v=rNYo6HEnoZI
This is how you win voters

Babylon Bee is the funniest shit out there these days.

Cumtown was funny while it lasted. Democrats would say it's conservative, even though it's just anti-woke.

Fuckin hell m8. You got me

Attached: 1657820214408.jpg (460x462, 44.72K)

user, it's you! You're the Any Forumstard psycho!

The core of "conservatism" in the west is making shitty ineffectual critiques of power.

Gavin McInnes is about as conservative as I am attractive.

I find it hilarious when bunkertroons/commietubers try to paint conservative facebook boomer humor as the height of the right's comedy when they blatantly steal and rework Any Forums humor/shitposts because communists can only corrupt, not create. You see it with them adopting "based" and other wojak shit. Based was a Any Forums thing but only became what it was when Any Forums found it fucking hilarious and ironically started using it

Attached: 267215341.jpg (695x634, 233.87K)

>one boomer
>one gen-xer
>two millennials

>hurr durr why are conservatives so childish
Fuck off you hypocrite nigger.

Attached: trump balloon.jpg (1440x907, 172.36K)

$99 ANNUALLY? Right wingers are unhinged.

This is actually more sophisticated though, because it makes the commentary that trump is like a child in how he acts.
Crowder's vid is just "haha farts funny"

>This is actually more sophisticated though
You faggots don't deserve such thoughtful consideration. Go play in shit and piss you degenerate filth.

Attached: angry communis tshitposter.jpg (813x1276, 167.03K)