What happened here?

are they watching? or testing some AI predictive text thing or both? I have an iPhone. Went to lunch with a friend, she reviewed our texts after lunch and noticed there was one that she didn't send in there... and it showed I thumbs upped it. It's not in my feed at all and she didn't send it. What's going on?

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 148.9K)

It was Trump

bread soup :D

Checked. Trump deepfaked your texts to blackmail us all for the Russians

Was there anything special about it?

I would have said, that messages /get lost/, but getting created? Thass crazy.

nothing special
"i'll meet you for drinks" with a thumbs up from me. she didn't send it and it's not in my feed at all.

they put the soup in the bread and called it a bowl and then they put a text in your phone and called it a conversation. Something is wrong with the stars today. Capella screamed in a new frequency I’ve not heard since JFK was assassinated.

if I told you, it'd just make you paranoid

Attached: 1636957966198.jpg (410x609, 34.4K)

The nanobots they put in the vax are already reporting on everything you do through the new 5g towers.

>trusting a womans memory

last week I hung out with some french people, and youtube started giving me commercials in french. Siri is off, I never use that shit, all that shit is off. I know they're listening but the edgiest thing I do is post here.

>trust in apple
trust in a system you dont understand and where you have no right to modify the environment variables is granted spying

she sent me screenshots. That text never existed

That's just marketing data and stuff fren
They probably fucked with your phone for lulz

Attached: bridgejeei.png (1200x1010, 683.25K)

>watch video
>they mention something interesting
>"I should google that"
>put two letter into google
>first suggestion is exactly what I'm looking for.

Attached: Polish_20210501_025916827.jpg (443x427, 52.66K)

Thats just data collection so they can use targeted ads, Google does this excessively, I recommend using a de-googled android.

looks good id throw some raw steak in there yum
your problem well, you ask if iphones are rigged? off course^^

I used to get recommendations on jewtube for things I have only thought about (I swear on my life), I stopped using jewtube

checked
bread soup is nice

#metoo

The popular term is SMISHING.
Sending fake text messages to extract personal info for identity theft or other crimes.

BUT... government agencies, Facebook, Twitter (both CIA operations), and many ISP's have been caught sending either human manipulation fake texts to targets or AI BOTS impersonating a relative/lover/spouse/child etc... to psychologically damage reputations or create CIRCLE OF SUPPORT failure modes by scamming people into falsely hating one member of the circle.

Remember the distraction game used in spy dramas or fantasy settings where you sneak up and punch one of the guards at a guard post, which leads to the computer game or movie guards fighting each other. Then you can easily kill, rob, or sneak in past the fighting guards. Now imagine a MAFIA gang tight-knit, loyal, vicious. Impersonate TONY by faking his phone texting ID, send phony message to his mama, "Mama, I got bent over and fucked by my dog last night. I need you to not tell anyone that I enjoyed it and did it three more times." Now his mother is upset and confused. The real TONY doesn't know any of this. Send fake messages to the Mafia boss admitting betrayals or if you're a FEDLAND scumbag, reveal texts of bragging betrayals between other Mafia members. Do this right and you can cause an entire CIRCLE OF TRUST to destroy themselves violently.

For marketers, influences, social control AI BOTS, they can send fake texts to targets to trick them into buying things with fake approvals from impersonated relatives or lovers. You can influence by political trickery or mild impersonation.

Example, "Hey babe, I'm horny as fuck, come over in 15 minutes."
Receiver gets that text.
INJECTED FAKE TEXT, "Bring over some peanut butter muffins too, I'm hungry."

Target brings over peanut butter muffins.
Victim is highly allergic to peanut butter as CIA OPS profile clearly lists per medical intervention files.

Girlfriend has zero knowledge of this, she kills boyfriend and is none the wiser.

Another SMISHING Impersonator Text Message option.

Example, "Hey babe, I'm horny as fuck, come over in 15 minutes."
Receiver gets that text.
IMPERSONATED TEXT: "Sexy girl, wear a VICTORIA'S SECRET crotchless red panty set, it makes me hard as diamonds for you."

The girlfriend, up to that point, never owned or bought Victoria's Secret lingerie, but now she thinks her boyfriend desires these things. She's just been AI SALESBOT tricked into buying a product.

The boyfriend has no knowledge of the fake text impersonating him.

Example:
REAL TEXT MESSAGE
Boyfriend: "I'm running late, check the mailbox."
FAKE TEXT IMPERSONATOR: "There's a brown box labeled, "ACHMED CANDY", take it to 5555 Grey St. and leave it on the counter."

Girlfriend follows instructions from fake text, delivers box, now dropping off a mail bomb or illegal drugs.

The fake text impersonating her boyfriend has turned her into a unpaid terrorist or a drug mule.

Meanwhile, the boyfriend has zero knowledge of the mystery box from ACHMED CANDY (FBI or CIA terror ops front group) because he's never seen the box, the messages, or anything else except needing the mailbox emptied.