Have you ever gotten caught by HR for saying politically incorrect things?

Have you ever gotten caught by HR for saying politically incorrect things?

Attached: 1660936434390853.webm (270x480, 1.76M)

What kind of eyes are these?

Did she ever find a new job?

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rhythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

>Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rhythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

Attached: CE78A0F5-72F5-4DE4-9F3A-90B2083B11A3.jpg (148x150, 6.22K)

>go to office party
>drink a beer
>the HR lady keeps trying to make small talk with me
>says I look nice and asks what I like to do for fun out of work
>"oh umm..well ya know..."

oh god

No, never.

Attached: comfy af.jpg (246x250, 7.27K)

HR?

What's that?

I got caught by HR for surfing this board on the company wifi, true story.

That demon looks like its skin is slipping off

those are "rape me eyes"

Let me smack her face a few times and maybe prolapse her pussy. It will straighten her out.

so other than "demons" or some shit, what the fuck is actually wrong with this things eyes

>discriminating againstthe political group that's angry, prone to violence, and owns all the guns.
What could possibly go wrong

Fired for cultural insensitivity

Imagine wanting to impregnate this bug eyed woman on a power trip kek

A bunch of useless cunts who make sure that the company is meeting the quota of shitskin and troon employees, and not behaving in a "problematic" manner.

HR needs to be holocausted

they indicate the spawn of Dagon

What is it with this stupid facial expressions?

No, but I got screwed over once of a noice wagie for going to HR. I was young and retarded. Story time:
>noice wagie, surrounded by qts
>one qt gets too clingy
>she's also my superior
>starts yelling at me nonstop
>not bc of wagie but just randomly
>caugh her telling other qts that I'm a bad guy that use girls
>literally trying to isolate me
>I try to avoid her but she follows and continues yelling
>I go to HR, tell qt there what's happening
>HR qt says it's worrisome behaviour and she'll get to the bottom of this
>suddenly I get blamed for harassing her
fucking cunts. never complain to HR is the lesson here

I could never get hired by HR types, even though workers told me I was more than qualified and they would enjoy working with me. Zero criminal record sparse employment history.

-t self employed white male who has been doing his dream job for 10 years.