HAPPENING: Unvaxxed DENIED new boosters

you CAN NOT HAVE the new booster if you haven't been vaxxed with the original vax

>Who’s going to be eligible to get them?
>The short answer: anyone ages 12 and up who has completed a primary vaccination series, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spokesperson tells CNBC Make It. It’s unlikely to matter whether you’ve received any other booster doses or not before, the spokesperson says — but if you’re unvaccinated, you won’t eligible for the updated formula until you complete a primary series with the existing Covid vaccines.

cnbc.com/2022/08/20/omicron-specific-booster-shots-are-weeks-away-eligibility-guide.html

Attached: f[1].png (1315x552, 107.07K)

Oh no that sucks

Finally. Gonna boostmaxx two of these

Why would I want to boosters if I haven't gotten any of the previous clot shots?

Nice

This is actually hilarious, they'll offer it to unvaxinated when they aren't able to unload these to vaxxies that are regretting them now.

Attached: 1ax4.png (461x604, 290.29K)

because they're safe and effective, bud

Attached: get-your-boosters.jpg (1400x1173, 243.28K)

I'm fucking mainlining and there's nothing they can do about it..

Attached: newfag.jpg (600x487, 26.46K)

Wouldnt it suck if now real version of the virus got rolled out and those were actually "safe" and effective?

You had your chance chuds, I guess its time to make sure only the right 500kk survives.

Most of the people I know who have gotten the shot have gotten covid over and over again, meanwhile I take no precautions or shots or even tests and have been fine without really worrying about it. I like to think of it as letting the other moneky's eat the weird fruit, while I wait and see what happens to them.

Attached: Iqtestforvaxtards.webm (762x480, 2.97M)

Pureblood here, No thanks.

>Most of the people I know who have gotten the shot have gotten covid over and over again
that's because they are surviving chud. anyone who doesn't get 2 jabs and 3 boosters will die within minutes of being exposed to a single covid virus

Attached: sandwich.jpg (1264x1320, 689K)

Why, if this is the supposed all variants shot? Hmm.

Attached: 1657834159190.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

>Unvaxxed DENIED new boosters
>you CAN NOT HAVE the new booster

Oh noooooooo that suuuucckkkss

oh dang im sad

oh wow so problematic

Attached: F84BB75C-C041-4FF6-9691-C38591E9A596.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

I have never been tested nor taken any clot shot.
Praise me.

That makes no sense. It would be like not being able to get the next flu shot unless you had like the last dozen or so jabs. What's the REAL reasoning?

K

Ahh so basically I can't take the vaccine now even if I wanted to. Good to know.

>NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THE BOOSTER
Oh, ok
>WAIT YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE BOOSTER THOUGH
Nah, I'm good
>aww...

Uhh antivax bros maybe we got to cocky this time

To get rid of all the out of date drugs they ordered last year.

I always figured this about getting "up to date" from scratch. I would need to get 2 initial shots + 2 or 3 boosters. Should't the initial shots provide enough antibodies? All this boosting is getting a bit crazy:

>oh dang im sad

Attached: Oh.gif (220x164, 137.28K)

No death shot for me

It's the next generation of attempts to shame purebloods into getting all the original bullshit concoctions.

I recognised two ghouls Toxie from the Toxic Avenger & Emil Antonowsky from Robocop, but who's the ghoul at the front?

Attached: yg1R3X.gif (480x270, 2.01M)

>omicron-specific
wasn't this like 4 variants ago?

>Unvaxxed DENIED new boosters
Heh. Guess the light had enough threat.

Can't provide patches for a machine not running the primary OS.

Attached: 16382063648020.jpg (680x564, 189.71K)

i mean, you get a rancid hit of that, and you can imagine

it would, but they wouldn't put themselves and their families at risk letting loose a wild bioweapon

Yes but the mainstream media stopped reporting at omicron so in the minds of the NPC's the virus also stopped evolving at omicron

this is a booster that's 8 months out of date already

Oh no.. I guess I'm ust left with natural immunity, the greatest achievement in the history of human evolution. I wish I got some fleamarket shit instead.

Makes the vaxxies feel chosen
>This special vax is just for you vaxxie, not for them!

Attached: 1657611579785.webm (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Weird when they literally threw away over 80 million jabs because no one wanted them.

> it's safe and effective
> we'll give you a doughnut
> take it or you're racist
> the pandemic is your fault, take it so we can end this and return to normal
> take it or lose your job
> reverse psychology

Attached: 8257.png (256x256, 97K)

Good, only the lowest of low vaxxies will very likey get it, so it will weed out the evil.

Yes the jab for that variant didn't come out actually. They said oh nooo we have to make it give us uhhhh 90 days (i think it was 90 days) didn't hear anything back.

Are they really trying the Eric Cartman "you can't come" marketing strategy?

hilarious that they'll approve another updated mRNA shot with even less testing than the prior ones

Based monke.

Attached: observation-monkey.jpg (1280x862, 370.23K)

That's nancy pelosi, user.

CDC tongue my anus (not really, i don't want the pox)

I would guess they actually have a safe and effective jab.

>tfw now perma-unvaccinated
thank you big brother

The
The sandwich stacker of Any Forums

They will be the only ones that need them now that their immune systems are a fucking subscription service.
My Mom and Brother are vaxxed. Both have come down with covid in the last three weeks.
Its not a coincidence that everyone you have heard about getting covid in the last month and a half are vaxxed and boosted. The unvaccinated are not catching covid anymore because natural immunity actually works and the vaxxed gave themselves aids.

lol right wingers so stupid they don't understand why they can't get the BOOSTER without getting the original shot first.

Oh no, I feel so inferior.

>beasts of burden and steaks on the table, of their own choosing

just look at the streamers that got it and promoted it they are scrawny and sickly and constantly getting covid.

I was a retard and got the first shot. Felt like I was dying for the next day or so and got Bells Palsy the week after with some roastie doctor trying to convince me it was just a coincidence, people just randomly get Bells Palsy for literally no reason all the time.

The severity of my side effects scared at least 3 people I know off of getting any shots period, so I at least consider that a plus.

they're trying to create demand with exclusivity projecting an illusion of status. same with luxury brands and clubs that want lines out in front. dumb fuckers will fall for this and continue to boost to get in da club

>you can't have this shot nobody wants or asked for
Your terms are acceptable, faggot.