Why do Americans vote against their economic interests?

Why do Americans vote against their economic interests?

Attached: F8B698BC-6577-4159-8ECA-A0237301C8DF.jpg (742x768, 190.64K)

Because they love Niggers

jews

fox news propoganda and gerrymandering
economy grows better under democratic presidency, this is a numerical fact you cannot dispute
simply put, if you want to improve the us economy, you have to stop voting republican.

When did we ever have a vote over economic interests? I dint ever remember getting a ballot of trade deals or economic policy. What's this you speak of?

Le democracy meme xD

>vote against their economic interests?
nothing in dem platform is in my interests economic or otherwise and you know it. kill self faggot bot.

weird how you seem to know what someone's economic interests are. let me guess: you know what's best for other people? sound about right, you self-righteous, dime-a-dozen midwit faggot?

Attached: 0145F232-DEBE-44D2-A02C-8BFC30B95F43.jpg (533x388, 85.8K)

The government did not give them those 22 tomatoes.

Why are you blaming just Fox? Progressives vote for Democrats consistently and have gotten jack shit too.. Nothing but "slop" kicked from the table for the dogs. Like gay rights and corporate slogans. Otherwise, they get union busting, bank bailouts, gentrification, rising debt, and suffer along with everyone else.

To own da libz

Because they're convinced it's racist to resist immigration and not want to be replaced.

BTW::

NOTICE TO ALL THAT THIS CONCERNS:

"Le"

has now replaced

"Muh"

Good: le left right political spectrum.
Bad: muh left right political spectrum

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.
THAT IS ALL

Kek

>you have to stop voting republican.
This, I am already voting brandon. The more that republitards hold on the further left I will go

I hate $5 gas so I vote to lower that.

That does for nothing for working class people either. These are both corporate controlled parties.
Of course, you know this already. You just don't care.

Kek! A faggot pasta try to lecture a burger. You have no idea of what you are talking about. Lemme guess… you vote PD. Inb4, I’ve lived 10 years in US.

Temporarily. Embarrassed. Millionaires.

Why tax the rich cause I MIGHT MAKE IT.

Irony is that picture was caused by libs

Left wing propaganda

If you think the rich are going to be the ones getting audited you're a fucking chump and a perfect voter.