Change my mind

Violent criminals should receive onr the following punishments:

1. Tortured for as long as possible until they die

2. Experimented on and have their organs harvested if still useable

Anything else is unjust. Victims families should not have their tax money going to the shelter, food and Healthcare of the perpetrator.

Attached: 1660961403420477.jpg (827x590, 90.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_wheel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no the government is autistic and doesn't understand context, all acts of violence will be punished that way
black man stole from you and you punched him? guess who's going to the torture rack, you're a violent criminal

>But,it will be said, the innocent will perish. Well, even in a beaten armywhen every tenth man is felled by the club, the lot falls also on the brave.There is some injustice in every great precedent, which, though injuriousto individuals, has its compensation in the public advantage."

>black man stole from you and you punched him

They should be given an award for killing him during the act.

they won't be so your hypothetical is worthless

They won't do any of what I said earlier but I'm saying what should be the case and what the only just for of punishment is.

Torture for torture's sake is kind of nihilistic, even though they deserve it.

Experimentation would help the world greatly. There are 10 million violent and repeat offenders in the world. Together, they could be used to solve nearly all diseases. Imagine having access to 10 million test subjects without having to consider any ethical constraints.

If one is killed, yeah, organ harvesting.

How do we get sois to embrace this?

Dispatch with mercy.

Attached: itsurprobnow.jpg (540x708, 95.35K)

in most countries of this world you are a criminal if someone plants weird stuff on your hdd.

"crime", but according to who, or what standards?

>Torture for torture's sake is kind of nihilistic

Torture for justice sake. They break a family, they should never experience any moment of happiness again.

you're gonna get labelled as a violent criminal for saying "nigger" on facebook in a couple of years
enjoy needles under your nails faggot

Attached: a78363c33e88cd7cea136c8585d6e9d1.jpg (1080x673, 119.18K)

I only specified violent crimes. And like every for of justice, there will be innocents that suffer.

I agree that they deserve torture. However, state-sanctioned torture would have a negative social effect. Glorifying violence like that has negative psychological consequences for children.

Not an argument for what is just punishment

Look up "Breaking on the Wheel".
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_wheel
Repeat violent crimimals targeting innocent parties should be broken on the wheel and hoisted for display after their members are woven through the spokes

there is one good old film that is worth watching "Hang' Em High"

people are wrongly convicted all the time.

>Glorifying violence like that has negative psychological consequences for children.

Doubt it's worse than the psychological consequences violent criminals reverently have on children and families.

Them knowing murderers get tortured is likely much less than those who have to live with losing a loved one

See

But (((you))) are homosexual and own the government, so you will ruin someone’s lives, then the guy will complain about it online, then some jewish nonsense will happen and he gets punished but (((you))) don’t, the usual.

Countries with the lowest reoffending rates have the "softest" criminal justice responses but the result is less people commit future crime. Of course, killing every single criminal would be more effective in ensuring that person didn't commit any more crime.

At least if it’s a execution it’s a quick death after your fellow negroids inevitably chimpout about bullshit or D.A.R.V.O.

It is less, but consider that experimenting on them is the better choice by far. It is life-affirming in addition to affirming the rule of law. When we stoop to the level of the violent criminal, we make his violence law.

These countries have made policies that even further perpetuate injustices on the victims. They degenerate not only from a state of liberty, but even below a state of bondage

Then your cousins will nitpick on everyone to have more free human experimentation subjects just like what has been happening since after WW2.

I agree that experimentation is better but I think it is still a just option.

Why would you use Norm's image for your ignorant an irrelevant views?

I don't know whether you are sick, but I hope you are.

Not an argument

Jewish homos making faggy passive-aggressive jokes about something.