I refuse to believe these are humans

I refuse to believe these are humans
ausfags, share your experiences with abos

Attached: abos.png (423x264, 299.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only race below niggers

They survived a colonization, genocide, the stolen generations, and capitalism. They are better at being human than you ever will be.

>I refuse to believe these are humans
They aren't.

>They survived a colonization, genocide, the stolen generations, and capitalism. They are better at being human than you ever will be.

Attached: 1661131847005069.png (754x585, 209.85K)

> tfw abo in IT
rare breed here

Attached: 1408357047663.png (180x178, 52.3K)

You must be like 1/4 abbo, fucking gross. Your ancestors had sex with animals

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

You forgot (((someone)))

Attached: 1657806764906.jpg (640x572, 150.53K)

They're the missing link but science is too cowardly to say it

Yeah, but are you *Abo* Abo, or some kind of mischling? Because Australian Aborigine traits tend to also be restive, like Euro traits, mixing with Euros very quickly dilutes the Abo traits, even in just 2 generations of mixing. There are rather few pure Abos left, and many of them now look nothing like their ancestors, and presumably think and behave differently on average now as well. Many look almost White, after not even that many generations of mixing.

So what kind of Abo are you?

Abos are the niggers of the niggers

No, they are actually not as distant from all Euroasian races as SS Africans are. They are the second most genetically distant race. They do have a lot of primitive admixture, however.

The real red pill is they are human and this is an example of how evolution can have drastic changes for man.

Primitive as fuck, I spoke to a plumber in Darwin who went to an Abo house in Bagot, Darwin and when he walks in they've put a fucking campfire in the middle of the living room.

Tend to also be recessive- fucking autocorrect

Half, and yea i know what you mean

i work with younger abos in academia and they're the whitest motherfucking "abos" i've seen

i don't even look aboriginal but i feel more abo than them

You sure? I read that they were proven to be denisovan. They have been isolated from all other humans for so long it makes no sense for them to be closer related than africans. I don't believe you have that right.

Full-blooded abos aren't that bad if they keep off the grog and get their gov money. They mostly just float around chilling all day.
It's the half-castes that cause most of the trouble due to their Irish DNA.

I've heard 10% denisovan in some cases, like in Solomon Islands. but abos have white admixture or are inbred, so it's harder to pinpoint for them.
There's also that Pama-Nyungan seems to be Straya's very own Bantu expansion, swamping the diversity which used to be there (excepting Tasmania, but they're all dead in Tasmania).

There are probably gorillas and chimps that are more attractive than abo womem. Maybe that's where AIDS came from. An abo man said, no way, I gotta do better than this.