Have our methods been working?

>Have our methods been working?
>We would like to know.

Attached: 1661194388030940.png (1968x1933, 395.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2022/08/22/business-food/inflation-grocery-restaurant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have really changed my eating habits. In the meantime only 2 meals a day. Only porridge or toast with peanut butter and Nutella in the morning. Rarely eat outside.

still not gonna eat ze bugs

Attached: arms-crossed-apu.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

nope, niggers still obese

Pretty sure the lower classes will be thinking about organic long pig by Xmas.

yes very much so..

Kek. Remember when they had this same thing for women to tell them how Roe v Wade and COVID had the world on their shoulders and Any Forums BTFO the submissions?

Attached: 538330EF-3CC1-4505-9D83-B33FD9628CB9.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

The no kill shelters are still doing free dog/cat adoption weekends because they're overcrowded. We got a while before long pig hits the menu.

What exactly is CNN's business?

Better than ever. Every cheap food taste good as if the flavor was enhanced by something

Attached: ACE79211-6CAA-437B-8EDB-D340839E6885.jpg (480x694, 65.59K)

link? I'll send them a funny

Every McDonald's sandwich has long pig in it, so it's nothing new.

Attached: popeye.jpg (840x880, 294.45K)

>I canceled my subscription to the new york times and my subscription to cable and Netflix
Now I eat like I did before and I don't read any propaganda
The best answer to piss them off

>We would like to know.
my local pizza joints at first raised their prices.. then after a month lowered them again

edition.cnn.com/2022/08/22/business-food/inflation-grocery-restaurant

I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was. I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain "je ne sais quoi." He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.

He lead me to the back of the Popeye's, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse-like room. As I watched, employees of the Popeye's cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.

The Popeye's employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn about the room to find discarded chicken bones.

They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.

I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"

I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.

Attached: 45387758357.png (735x385, 43.57K)

I have been eating poisoned mushrooms for several days now.

Pushing DNC talking points.
And business is booming.

The only thing that has changed is I don't buy iced tea or lemonade anymore but instead buy the powder at Costco to make both.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: bangs 1.jpg (160x316, 15.45K)

Beans.

whar are the odds some cnn kike opens this up and believes it real, because i think it's passable

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-153122.png (1440x2960, 368.74K)

ive been going out of my way to eat more meat and drink more milk to spite bug fucking nigger lovers

Same. And rice. Honesty, I just hit up the farmers market more. If the mass produced food is gonna cost more, might as well spend the extra on local farms.

No change. Still eat filet mignon cooked in butter at least twice a week. 8oz is 10 bucks.
Throw in a potato and your meal cost less than $12. Most people don't realize they can eat a quality high protein meal for the same price as a McGoyslop meal