GOYSLOP GENERAL /gg/ - MAKE THAT WORD A COMMON WORD AMONG YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

yea. GOYSLOP

MAKE THEM ASK YOU WHAT GOYSLOP MEANS

Attached: goyslop.jpg (1080x1093, 105.69K)

Are jan-jans banning goyslop threads?

Attached: 1658563529519822.jpg (1024x767, 140.56K)

check archives
goyslop has been a thing for years

Jannies are jews

Just checked. Earliest is 2022

You're full of shit
I just checked and I found one from 2019 it was probably around even before that as well

All the time. Must be really pissing the juden off with this one. If the goys can break free of the poison food there is no limit to the noticing they can do.

Attached: 1660852882532514.png (1442x5834, 3.38M)

You are the goyslop

>Jannies are jews
Sick

Well, AcKtuAaaaLy, picrel

Attached: goyslop.png (1801x820, 60.74K)

millions of Any Forums chuds were saying goyslop in 2004 before which is before the internet was even invented
nice try

I just wanted to say that I am Sneed oil free going for over a year now. Wish me luck on defeating the corn syrup jew.

what slop should i consume tonight sirs?

I do it alle the time I even write goyslop for certain products on our grocery list

its funny that Any Forums doesnt realize that by using the word goy to refer to people who the jews have swindled and fooled you are validating jewish supremacist bullshit

The Jews are right. The normies are animals and deserve to be enslaved.

Goyslup huh. Interesting

No, it is pushing the overton window and spreading the truths of loxism. The jew is never going to change and the average normie is completely unaware of just how deep the hatred the jew has for them runs. This is why one of the core tenants of the jewish faith is to NEVER EVER tell a goy what you think about anything, especially when it comes to your faith.

goopslorp

schlormplop

boomer food

>grab roomates food anything
>1st ingredient
>basedbean oil

BERG.
WITZ .
BAUM.
STEIN.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

I want to be enslaved by a big titties Jewess.

Holy crab I haven't seen a filter in a mintue

basedbean
basedbean
soibean

why would someone just go on the internet and lie though?

Attached: http___archive.4plebs.org___search_text_goyslop_order_asc_.jpg (1924x8656, 2.9M)

You have to be 18 to post on this site.

Are protein bars and protein powder considered slop?

Depends on source/creation process of the protein.

I will call out the goyim for eating slop because they are soulless animals and I am sick of pretending they are not.

Attached: 1608782373731.jpg (1440x1440, 280.28K)