Did I fuck up in life? Im a mid 20s white guy who can only work a job at retail for 15/hr

How do I make more money in my life? I cant live on 15 dollars an hour in the pacific northwest. It costs way to much for me and I dont want to live with my parents forever. My car is breaking down and I cant afford to repair it either. What should I do?

Attached: real meme.jpg (960x960, 115.96K)

>Blonds are... LE BAD!
Bongs and jews are inbred goblins with bald heads and beady little black eyes

work in a kitchen, don't have to deal with customers

Either learn valuable skills or wage slave away in a manufacturing job. Preferably a union gig.

You make $600 a week, and live with your parents, where is this money going that you can't afford to repair your car???

$15 an hour is literally minimum wage in the pacific nw (Oregon, Washington). It's probably going to bills and food tbf. That's why he should move to Idaho if he can

Can you try moving up to a Supervisory or managerial position? Good way to make more money and the experience managing looks better on a resume than just stocking shelves.

You’re a lot younger than you think. You have plenty of time to change your life and you should. Think about what you would like to do and then go about acquiring those skills and networking with people in that field. For the meantime, do whatever you can to make extra cash. Invest at least 10% of every paycheck. Sucks to put money in the stock market now but you should do it anyway. Either in REITs that pay dividends or just put it in a big index fund. If you’re at all interested in real estate, it’s a better option for a single man with no career. But if you’re not interested then stay away. It’s not worth doing something only for money. You can learn how to fix houses and then do handyman work on the side. Save up a down payment for a fixer-upper, then do the repairs yourself and rent out the house to someone else. Now you can go out and get another fixer upper and do the same thing. You only need a few of these to make a good income. Bankruptcy cannot touch protected retirement funds. Do with that information what you will. You can level up in life rather quickly when you put your mind to it.

Show ur bussy on onlyfan

Attached: 1606880047188.jpg (640x480, 57.25K)

Those are bottle blondes retard

I was in the same position as you working retail until my late 20s but then I got a job as a defense contractor. They desperately need people in IT. You could also try being a temporary worker in Alaska working on fishing boats or in a factory. They pay your fare, food, room & board. You can make $20k in 3 months

I was in a similar position, then I got a engineering degree, since it is free then why not.

Fuck. When I was your age I was making $6.50/hr.
>t. 40 year old boomer

Get a sales job, car sales

>I cant live on
Rent a room in someone elses home
Drive shit car or better yet, no car at all.
Fix damn car yourself. With used junkyard parts.
Only shop at thrift stores.
Save & invest all that you can.
Do that correctly: retire before 50.

Attached: kgjhghghgh.jpg (305x500, 38.92K)

>Im a mid 20s white guy who can only work a job at retail for 15/hr
3/10 skinny/fitness female here, if you met me and our personalities clicked, I would gladly support you on my 105k a year salary, take care of the house, and help you get back into education for the job you want, support you all the way through, marry you, and give you children.

However, men would rather be broke, living with their parents and wasting their youth than to give a not-as-attractive girl a chance.

You're a retard if you can't live off $15/hr while under you parents roof. Stop pissing away your money on stupid bullshit and learn how to do something useful.
>But that sounds like it takes effort!
Yes it does. Get used to it or die. You're living an easier, more luxurious life than 99.99999% of humans who have ever walked the face of the earth.

former 28 y/o truck driver. my advice is take out a loan and get a bachelors degree

Post face and body so we can see if you're actually a butter face.

>my advice is take out a loan and get a bachelors degree
In what? You can't just tell him to go into debt for a degree and isn't guaranteed a job. He honestly should go blue collar and start learning to do more physical labor, that or go for a job that is kind of unwanted by people who would never humble themselves: janitor (pays good money), garbage truck man, plumber

OP are support staff for the school districts around you unionized? If so go be a custodian at a school district unironically. I started as that a few years ago and now works grounds for the same district. With the OT I work I make over $40,000 a year in the Midwest. If it's unionized by you I'm sure you'd start at over $20 an hour.

Engineering is a pretty solid bet unless you live in the absolute middle of nowhere. If you've got half a brain and aren't lazy you can make twice what a degree costs in a year.

Move out of the PNW. I thought the $15 minimum wage was supposed to be livable, lmfao