Dugin sacrificed his own Daughter in an esoteric-murder ritual to the outer gods

He called on the outer gods to supplant chaotic energy in the Russian energy spheres

I fear that the Ukrainian resistance cannot fight against this cosmic energy without the counter sacrifice from Biden

Attached: 44FA047E-8529-4C43-8BAC-7491960AC887.jpg (680x486, 78.85K)

Tell us more about your rituals, (((Troy)))

When Troy's daughter is killed they'll say it was an esoteric ritual. What a scumbag talking about the other guy's daughter being killed just leave the story alone it's horrific what happened. The people gloating about the death are somehow related to it.

Shut up fake wayne, dugin is a jew so are you.

>Source?
>"I made it up."

I 100% guarantee you that the real reason why the bombing happened was so the war could kick back off. It's all theater and we're the captive audience. Any Forums will start picking sides again and both sides will be wrong.

The details do stink though they did the whole "well I was suppose to be driving that car but I switched cars at the last second and let her drive mine because like you know uh yeah" which sounds like a Jew explaining how they avoided being holocausted by """""luck""""""

Russians and ukranians are faggots who should be tempbanned from Any Forums

You don’t understand, these rituals have been committed in tiers. Originally the necessary power to resurrect dead Russian generals was granted to a select few who were ordained in esoteric power rituals before the war. However this is something else, I suspect the Ukrainians won’t understand until it’s already to late...

Biden already did it, his first family got killed in an (((accident)))

they should be banned from the planet. Like blindly supporting Ukraine is the rebbit midwit take but supporting Russia is just as midwitted. How about both of those countries are corrupt HIV shitholes and we should just ignore them and stop sending them money.

check the news tomorrow and remember this post

These people have gotten so high on libtardism they think they are fighting wizards like in harry potter. Amazing.

>we meant to murder the dad in cold blood
>its not our fault we murdered her in cold blood
Kek

those are the rituals westoids do

He was supposed to drive with her....
There’s really something fucky going on with this, or God has a lesson to teach to Jewgin.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

what if the cia did it?

Bongs and Burger used terrorist tactics to kill a girl. Just own up to it and take the reprisal like a man. It's unbecoming to cry like this.

This actually did occur to me, but it makes zero ideological sense given Dugin's own attitude about family. I think the "Dugin was in on it" is counterintel by the perps. Sows discord within Putin's inner circle as well as within NazBol circles.

The spirit cooking moloch worshipers want to tell you that someone else is into human sacrifice. Never seen projection quite like this before.