What is American culture Any Forums?

What is American culture Any Forums?

Attached: shutterstock-208522927.jpg (801x468, 79.55K)

There is no such thing as "american culture" anymore. Americana is dead and has been replaced by an artificial culture propagated by consumer brands and designed to be implemented in any society around the world.

Sucking the cock of everybody who is leeching off of European civilization

Hyper-religious retards

Attached: 1EA8FC85-4FFD-43A0-8C3E-CBC2A3AE4509.jpg (1221x763, 562.76K)

Niggers and Jews.

Basically hip hop culture. It's been shoved on us for several decades now.

Jokes aside, America was a beautiful country until the rot of decadence and the financial overclass sank their death into it. For a brief moment in time it encapsulated everything great about the European people - the principles of freedom, pioneer-ism, hard work, individualism, scientific endevour, and optimism. It enjoyed the pinnacle and golden age of humanity. From the prosperous 1950s to the based 80s it was unrivaled. Even the 90s was comfy. Like anything else that becomes successful, it becomes a victim of itself. Now its all all but cannibalized, ground into an angry brown mush.

Attached: 1660075746180311.jpg (1000x1003, 235.1K)

I'm sure you've read the pasta

This is for research, not just memes.

The noble WASP will come and save us.

Attached: 662C425F-88C5-4D74-88EE-D8CB7C717FC6.jpg (867x1300, 210.33K)

Degeneracy

Google it?
Why are zoomer trash so god damn lazy?

Lolol the bonglandistan paki crumpetnigger has an opinion

I'm allowed to ask others for opinions, especially if I don't trust everything the net says.

Allow me to consult a prominent American thinker. Ah, they gave me the answer:
>Johnny Cash and PBR, Jack Daniels, NASCAR
Facebook, Myspace, iPod, Bill Gates
Smith and Wesson, NRA, Firewater, Paleface
Dimebag, Tupac, heavy metal, hip-hop
(I am) What you fear most
(I am) What you need
(I am) What you made me
(I am) The American Dream
I'm not selling out
I'm buying in
I will not be forgotten
This is my time to shine
I've got the scars to prove it, only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying
Everyone has their time
Life never favored weakness, welcome to the pride
Disneyland, White House, JFK and Mickey Mouse
John Wayne, Springsteen, Eastwood, James Dean
Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Playboy, TextMe
NFL, NBA, Brett Favre, King James
(I am) All American
(I am) Living the dream
(I am) What you fear most
(I am) Anarchy
I'm not selling out
I'm buying in
I will not be forgotten
This is my time to shine
I've got the scars to prove it, only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying
Everyone has their time
Life never favored weakness, welcome to the pride

All of modernity.

we are like barbarians living in the shadows of collapsing Rome

Attached: dead mall.jpg (3000x1993, 1.12M)

>Judaism
>Capitalism
>anti-white
>rap
>arrogance
>school shootings
>violent tendencies
etc

Attached: APPALACHIAN BVLL.jpg (1024x859, 138.01K)

america has been kiked since the 20s. when they were letting in germans in the 1800s, they neglected to realise that kikes are mimics.

imagine being so mad at american supremacy that after we scored a culture victory and the whole of humanity wears jeans that you pretend on an american coonskinning forum that we have no culture

>Zoltan Bathory
>Hungarian
>Southern band composed of all WASPs and him

The irony.

>In describing the murderous suppression Andrew Carnegie and his fellow industrialist, Henry Clay Frick, visited on strikers, Carnegie’s biographer wrote, “Frick had ... been unfortunate in the type of workmen with whom he had previously dealt. The Hungarians, Slavs, and Southern Europeans of Connellsville were a savage and undisciplined horde, with whom strong-arm methods seemed at times indispensable” (Hendrick 378). Stereotypes facilitated the settling of Bohunk strikes by massacring “the Polaks,” as they did in Lattimer, Pennsylvania. In the Ludlow Massacre, immigrant strikers were machine-gunned down or burned alive. During the 1915-16 Bayonne refinery strikes, Standard Oil’s manager announced, “I want to march up East 22nd street through the guts of Polaks” (Dorsey 23).

Attached: F85B17AD-BABF-48BD-A510-D0EC8E920895.jpg (1170x780, 407.75K)

>we are like barbarians living in the shadows of collapsing Rome
I remember being a kid in the 1980's, watching my utterly retarded boomer parents and extended family and saying to myself "So, how long do you idiots expect this all to last?"

Attached: american culture.png (2048x1820, 2.68M)

>What is American culture Any Forums?
1776 - freedom, liberation from tyranny, and a future for White people
2022 - the desire for less freedoms, hatred for White people, nigger worship, and demoralization

Attached: cuckmerica.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

based

Attached: Blackie.jpg (194x259, 9.84K)

>So, how long do you idiots expect this all to last?

I know what you mean the barbaric horde, the WASPs, that are the foundation and ruling caste of this society could’ve only ever led us here. All this violence is the natural outcome of WASP culture/genes and an expression of the Anglo soul. The WASPs’ ancestors, the Brits, after all were the first to build concentration camps.

You associate Blacks with violence, right? What genetic admixture do they have? What are their surnames? Who was raping their grandmothers while their grandfathers were in the field doing the work because a WASP is a lazy kike?

This place could’ve been a Catholic French/Spanish colony/superpower where all Europeans would’ve been welcome, instead it was built on the foundations of murderous, genocidal psychopaths who, if you think the Germans thought they were the superior “Master Race” woo fellah, do I have a story to tell you.

Guns, bourbon, bison, bighorn sheep, diamondback rattlesnakes, hamburgers, bbq ribs, niggerslaves, varied landscapes, individualism, frontierism, killing natives, and having a good time.

Excessive tolerance of suffering

>Excessive tolerance of suffering

Attached: prot work ethic.jpg (1050x672, 108.64K)