Why did Victoria Nuland say "F the EU"

Attached: nuland.png (584x512, 357.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what did she mean by this?

EU was trying to make a deal w/ yanukovych to get him to step aside. Why did she say fuck the EU?

The us never was on our side

She says what we all think.

she wanted war

but this was in 2014 and germany/france were going to get yanukovych to step aside anyway.

Was it because the europeans wanted someone different to step in than who the american wanted?

>germany/france
hmmm

Attached: 1658088701622.png (786x2156, 319.45K)

Because she wanted to stress that Ukraine was her toy and not theirs.

it's very hard to find the complete version, and making the headline "fuck the EU" was ZOG's way of disguising a leak they couldn't spin. but most of the phone call was about who (((she))) was planning on installing

/ugh/ on suicide watch

Attached: 06lkiu5768.png (595x447, 72.14K)

I figured that EU was doing what ZOG wanted by getting yanukovych to go away

Lol they couldn't have been more obvious. France and Germany should fight back and take their rightful places beside Russia as the main power players of Europe. Please stop my Isreali controlled government. It's so tiresome.

That Wolfowitz fella is something else, huh

I guess it makes since that ZOG didn't want Germany, France to have any call. But would things have been much different? They were already doing what US wanted by getting rid of yanu

Bc op, as always, is a faggot, here’s a link
>youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg

>wolfowitz
I'm sensing.....something.....

I wish that were true snow nigger

Attached: 1651113719885.jpg (587x330, 92.05K)

You think Russia is responsible for the destruction of the european economy?
LMAO!
What a fucking goy retard!

Attached: 1660136687607890.jpg (734x1024, 39.79K)

Trips of truth. Came here to say nearly exactly this. Benjamin Fulford schooled me on who she was years ago.

Attached: 4BC8F901-8502-4859-8BDC-99C398BB816C.jpg (330x516, 27.26K)

wtf, the rabbit hole keeps getting deeper. How people are okay with the zionist ghouls calling the shots after Iraq war is beyond me. Wolfowitz was even promoted to head of world bank after Iraq

euros will do what they are told. even if they know they are being ordered to kill themselves they will follow through since they have backstabbed too many only to back out now

Because she was honest once in her life

Edom killsl Edom....it's a MITZVAH!

Attached: 1661039766082219.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

Just do the US bidding cuck

Based. Down with the EU!

She wanted Yatsenyuk, But I wonder why she didn't like who the EU wanted to put in power in place of Yanukovych

Cookie lady.

Attached: 1213-world-Nuland2.jpg (900x600, 93.35K)

The real story is she installed ukraines jewish leader after the coup

>The us never was on our side
It was for 4 years but you were all dicks about it. Hope you enjoy your new globohomo hell, at least you don't have mean tweets.

I don't know why burgers are pretending like ZOG is good for europe. It never is and never was

do you know who EU was putting in power instead?

fuck off mutt

Because she’s a jewish supremacist like the entire US government and hates white people