If 9/11 happened today, half the country would cheer over dead New Yorkers, nobody would enlist...

If 9/11 happened today, half the country would cheer over dead New Yorkers, nobody would enlist, and they'd have to start drafting people. How long before sand niggers figures this out and should we be worried?

Attached: pat-tillman-197041-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 296.88K)

if they cared they would have ied's here and not in iraq and trashganistan

>If 9/11 happened today, half the country would cheer over dead New Yorkers,
desu i didn't give a solitary fuck about new yorkers then, either.
when they had a "benefit concert" with all those stupid old fuckin' boomers, that's when i went into active hatred. nyc is full of the world's richest people--ask them for money instead of some random Beatles fan. gtfoh.

If 9/11 happened today, america would finally Balkanize. Bring in the future, pahdjeet.

alot of trannies black women and redditors would enlist and all of them would die like the redditors dying in Ukraine

are you implying that sandniggers did 9/11?

>alot of trannies black women and redditors would enlist
no they wouldn't. by 9/13/2001 the democrats were already against even bombing the talib in Afghanland

You still don't get it do you? Zog media paraded Muslims as the boogeyman for its own purposes, most Middle Easterners didn't give a shit about what Zogmerica did before it invaded the region.
Now that the US has switched its focus from wars for Israel in the Middle East to fighting China in East Asia, you won't be hearing about "Islamic terrorism" for a while anymore.

Attached: 1639622507425.jpg (768x960, 170.88K)

Jews are sandniggers, so yes.

I hope sharia law comes to America. Based.

For the record I was personally happy at the dead (((Americans))). It still cracks me up to see that guy jumping from the windows, I imagine Looney Toons noises when he splats in the ground.

Attached: esq-9-11-stories-september-2003-04-of-11-ap.jpg (480x384, 42.84K)

fuck the beatles and fuck their fans. john lennon was a faggot.

Sandniggers are more focused on Jewrope at the moment, theyre even easier targets
In the US they'd still put in the effort to go after you. In the UK or France you could get away with it and in some cases have the police help you out if it involves raping white girls

If you actually believe this you definitely belong here.

Jew Simon & Jew Garfunkel's favorite Jew City. Jew York.

A world where 9/11 didn’t happen when it did would be so radically different from our own time that comparing a 9/11/01 scenario to a 9/11/22 isn’t even worthwhile.

>half the country would be cheering for dead new yorkers
No they wouldn’t. Again, even assuming politics are as toxic as they are in this scenario as in real life, you’re taking the shit that people say on a small forum of a variety of different political extremists (and probably reddit and twitter, also websites full of out if touch radicalized loonies) as the views of wider society. People have still have a sense of empathy and it would come as a massive shock to the entirety of the nation just like it did in this scenario.

Basically fuck your mum

sandniggers didnt do 9/11

checked
>If 9/11 happened today, half the country would cheer over dead New Yorkers, nobody would enlist, and they'd have to start drafting people
I guess some things have changed for the better.

if another few planes took down buildings in new york today, i guarantee a large number of states in the midwest would be completely apathetic in their public response towards the state of new york, while genuinely happy internally

Not funny bro. That much meat could've been used to make Goyslop (tm) meals

Oh, you guarantee it? Ok.

Attached: 7ABD43D5-3DC5-4AE4-A1E8-38EFEE9474E5.jpg (623x826, 111.24K)

lol sandniggers don't have to do anything, just wait for the jews to completely collapse your shithole and then they can start taking all the shit that will be left behind by dead vaxxies, mostly whites.

9/10/01 was the same way, but seeing that shit changed most people's minds instantly

only one way to find out. it can't hurt for NY to get bombed so we can settle this discussion and see what the reaction really is from the rest of the country.

bro
literally there would be tik toks making fun of it now
culturally it's fucking over