Well?

Where is the crash I was promised?
Any Forums is always WRONG

Attached: 0ED1124A-DEDC-49FE-AFE2-EAE27FAC1E7B.jpg (1280x960, 276.62K)

Soon as the dam collapses evergrande is fucked

2MW

stupid people

OP you don't understand, the CIA is copying the CCP to control western media narratives. They're doing exactly the same shit via government sponsored channels on youtube. nearly 95% of the videos about "China 27-31 days" is either click bait, state sponsored psyops or selective disinformation. The left is now piviting to a war narrative now that the economy is going to shit. The MIC is ripping the CIA's surgically attached cock off because of how bad the economy is getting.

2 more weeks bro.

>muh left
giga cope
just like claiming that Jan 6 was all "antifa"

Explain to me the difference between stupid and illegal and i'll tell you that antifa arent feds.

>command economy
>central planning
>monopoly money
>beating jews at their own game
it was a dog and pony show the whole time
>test covid app as a means to shutdown undesirables or nonconformists
with a bonus

kek

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

South korean exports to PRC -10% YoY. China consumer demand is falling. That's worse "news" than any of this Evergrande/Henan Banking/Real Estate Bubble nonsense.

kek

China ironically likes it when brain-dead zogbots keep repeating the talking point that China is on the brink of collapse. It helps them relax and be less angry at China because it's about to collapse anyway.

Attached: 1636942432456.jpg (960x720, 263.24K)

Antifa can burn, riot, and assault politicians in the streets of DC and the FBI director later dismisses the concerns people have about the group and downplays Antifa's activity even after they had people jump the fence and attempt to rush the WH. Yet Maga grandma gets prison time and the CIA's Mockingbird is pushing sensationalist news coverage of J6 like it's Pearl Harbor 2.0.

Antifa is propped up by soros, who coordinates his variety of NGO's with the CIA in different countries around the world, including Ukraine.

Oh good, now that I have your attention, can you please explain this in context? It is too meta for me and I wish to understand it.
TIA

cope

The amount of seething chinks blowing each other ITT is hilarious. Meanwhile Xi’s family is in the USA where they are safe

Attached: 1597133015124.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

where's the collapse, dude?

>the country known for covering up how shit of a country it is hasn't admitted how shit the country is doing
I'm sure you got the vaccine, believe your leaders are elected, and remember the summer of 2020 as the most peaceful summer ever.

CHING CHONG DING DONG PING PONG WHRITE DEBILR

Picrel is their electric car stock. Worth more than Ford 12 months ago. Never produced a vehicle. From $7 to $0.01 per share. Now you have to wonder who holds their bonds

Attached: 7F7DB2E2-AD5A-48A9-B194-01B5A404E1C9.jpg (828x1402, 279.86K)

The CIA and Biden regime spent half a billion for online shills against chinks.

Attached: 1661106472593719.png (1219x505, 64.31K)

Currently happening now. Even based IsraelXI sent tanks to protect the banks against chinks who lost all their money.

Kek. Also still waiting for the chink shitskins to arrest Pelosi and invade Taiwan.

Attached: 1642313276245.jpg (1011x719, 121.7K)

How about you bake a TGDG #3865?

Dude, it's 2 more weeks, just relax, okay?