HUNGARY NOOOO

twitter.com/panyiszabolcs/status/1561784688632528896

Attached: moscowcalling.jpg (671x823, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kwwsf4RsPJix/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hungary is making sure they can stay out of harm's way for this coming russian offensive we've heard rumors of
-OR-
>situation has drastically escalated and a nato delegation traveled to moscow to try to appease putin

Didn't even American planes land in Moscow occasionally (diplomatic, but full of glow equipment)? Did they cut ties completely in the meantime?

>avoids Ukraine
Based no fly zone

Both of these seem plausible. Would Nato do this through Hungary?

The government doesn't have its own dedicated airliners, so they usually borrow the air force's transport jets. It likely carried someone from the foreign affairs to a meeting. Happens all the time.

I don't get EU killing itself with energy embargos on Russia. Ukraine literally imports russian gas/oil at this very moment and pays Russia for that. Yesterday Ukro minister even proposed Germany/Poland that they could transit Russian gas/oil to us in case we are interested...

Hungary is the closest (politically) european nation to Russia, so not surprising using them as diplomacy tools

Rare logical pole. You don't understand it because it's a US democrat department of state startegy to destroy Germany and Europe

i keep thinking you're Bulgaria

fucking christ eastern europe, was there some kind of bank run on original ideas for flags

>Would Nato do this through Hungary?

They don't have a choice. Hungary is the only credible interlocutor left. All the other leader have 0 credibility to the Russian.

Meanwhile in Russia: bitchute.com/video/kwwsf4RsPJix/

>You don't understand it because it's a US democrat department of state startegy to destroy Germany and Europe

Even if you are absolutely right you have to admit that it's a difficult pill to swallow.

Yes, the blackest of them all.

Why?
(((USA))) have been doing this for more than a century.

I would have expected Romania. They are obsessed with appeasing USA and NATO so much they gave both free land concessions for military bases, outposts, etc

I have a feeling that before this winter ends both Russia and Hungary will be thrown under the bus .

You have no idea how many US and NATO personell we have in Romania right now. More than 2000 US soldiers, 1500 Frenchoids, and countless miscellaneous like Belgians and British, spread all over Romania.

How is the spirit there? Do you have troops stacked at the border? Is NATO present all the time?

They are butthurt belters like Poland, they would kamikaze themselves on the Kremlin if they flew near Moskow

You're going to be begging us to share our gas with you this winter.

Attached: FOEB4QwVUAoSu_L.jpg (1200x1200, 242.17K)

Signed some gas delivery contract as always, so?