RACIST LEAF ALERT: Muslim family wearing burkinis told they couldn't swim at Manitoba water park

Imagine making children cry due to their swimwear? WTF is wrong with Leafs?
“ Halima Jelloul is on a mission to raise awareness after an incident at a Manitoba water park.

Over the weekend, Jelloul, her husband, and their two daughters entered the Lilac Resort in Winnipeg, Manitoba for a fun-filled family trip.

Located 20 minutes outside Winnipeg, the resort offers RV camping, tent camping, cabin rentals and a water park.

Upon arrival, Jelloul and her family said they were told they couldn't enter the pool due to their attire.

"About 10-15 minutes, the owner approached us and said that due to the burkini me and my daughter were wearing we aren't allowed on the waterslide," said Jelloul in an interview with CTV News Winnipeg.

"I was very uncomfortable, obviously. I wasn't shocked it happened," added Jelloul's 14-year-old daughter Salma Douida.”

yahoo.com/lifestyle/burkini-manitoba-pool-141602505.html

Attached: 787ECB24-C803-45B0-B982-D0FADE318E11.jpg (741x1375, 373.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/burkini-manitoba-pool-141602505.html
christianity.com/church/church-history/timeline/301-600/arabian-christians-massacred-11629705.html
jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla?
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
nig * ger * nig * ger * nig * ger * nigger
nigger * nig * ger * nig * ger * nigger
nig * ger * nig * ger * nig *ger * niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
nig * ger * nig * ger * nig *ger * nigger
nig * ger * nig * ger * nig * ger * niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
nig * ger * nig * ger * nig * ger * nigger
niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Is it a safety issue? Why wouldnt they be allowed in? Sounds jewy, there must be more to the story

God I swear half of Leafs are mega based and the other half ultrafags.

We were really meant for eachother.

of course it's a safety issue, you can't bring IEDs to a swimming pool

Attached: terroristattack.png (521x752, 308.36K)

>sorry miss, either you and your teen daughters expose your bodies in revealing swimsuits or you can gtfo
Based

>what is hygiene
Dude, it's disgusting. Same reason why you don't enter a pool with your clothes on or your fully shat underwear. Man, you americans are truly dumb.

>yahoo.com/lifestyle/burkini-manitoba-pool-141602505.html

It was a simple misunderstanding. The owner thought it was street wear and apologized after on the same day. They were then allowed to enjoy the pool but choose to leave and turn it into a news story instead.

>get that 14 year old in the bikini or get the fuck out
based feminist liberator

>your fully shat underwear
Inshallah!

Fuck off back to your shithole.

>The owner thought it was street wear and apologized after on the same day.
Imagine if that tent had gotten hung up in the waterslide and stragled that Hadji? What would they be saying then?

>you can only come into the pool if you dress like a whore
Muslims need to have our spots we need to stop trying to mingle with kafi, this was a sign from Allah that they shouldnt be around kafir pigs. May Allah continue to weaken them, White Shariah is coming and there is nothing you can do. Degenerate hedonistic scum!

>we goatfuckers need to have our own spot in this white country that white people gracefully let us in
and you wonder why white people don't want you fucking shitskins around

I'm defending the owner. He acted in the interests of public health. Apparently, the "burkini" is safe to wear. If they died from wearing it then that would provide justification to ban it from pools.

>Degenerate hedonistic scum!
Ya gurl’s with us now, Hadji…

Attached: B53D6B38-41F0-49A0-8A3E-A76442AB31B7.png (1125x2001, 2.51M)

Weird how they want equal rights here but would bitch and moan if you didn't follow their culture in their country. Nothing worse than a hypocrite.

The burkini is a full suit and shouldn't be allowed. It's a safety concern when going down waterslides because the fabric can easily get caught in the crevices. I really doubt it's hygenic either.

yah because smearing ur butthole on the slide while wearing a gstring thong is so much more hygenic u kuffar

Im whiter than you ever will be johnny six pack, my ancestors have always had more in common with Muslims than your avg pathetic canadian twat whos obsessed with niggers and being a vapid shallow twat. Youre a product of liberalism and your liberal order will leave a void only Islam will fill. Cope and seethe harder Im sure you feel pleasure seeing kids in bikinis eh ya groomer twat

>IM WHITER THAN YOU
said the fucker worshipping the semitic religion

>I really doubt it's hygenic either.
No doubt. You could take a fully kebab shit in there and no one would know!

This country was founded by Christian radicals not some atheistic faggots, cry and cope harder you heathen bitch

>Weird
Nothing weird about it. Wherever a muslim set foot now belongs to muslims, so surely you'll follow the customs of islam from now on, right?

who said anything about a g-string thong and exposed butthole?
when would your butthole even be smeared on the slide? you go down on your back
typical muzzie pervert hiding behind
>muh modesty rules
(that he had no hand in creating, just meekly adheres to)

reminder, Islam was created by kikes to be the kike's attack dogs to terrorize and replace Christians

kike obsession with enslaving everyone led them to instigating and guiding the creation and spread of Islam, as a proxy army and replacement for Christian peoples because Christianity creates an anti-slavery society due to making everyone equal individual souls under Christ. Like what happened to the kike slave businesses under Visigoth rule which at that time outlawed the ownership of Christians. Kikes were big mad about that. So mad that they invited their Arabian brethren to invade and reestablish slavery. I thought that it was weird that they worked so well together to invade the peninsula that it made more sense if Islam was created and shepherded by kikes themselves and styling themselves as Muslims.

Islam was invented to fool dumb Arabs into fighting wars that Kikes did not have the numbers to prosecute themselves. After the mass murder of Christians at Mamilla Pool in 614 AD, Kikes realized that Persians would not help them anymore after they showed their evil when they murdered women and children for being Christians. Kikes passed their hatred of Christians to Arabs and Mohammad was invented to fool the Arabs so they would believe a fellow Arab said it was good to rape and murder whomever you please to spread Islam.

>kikes dominated Arabia and carried out genocidal hate for Christians
christianity.com/church/church-history/timeline/301-600/arabian-christians-massacred-11629705.html
>Erasing Christianity was a kike thing before Islam existed
jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla?
>Islam was created by kikes as a proxy army for killing Christians
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
>Talmudism and Islam are so similar that one could say that Islam is Arab Talmudism
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life

Attached: 1654355741396.png (1000x1855, 1.47M)

Oh look! Another muslim is in the pool!

Attached: muslim floater.jpg (640x360, 24.85K)

Attached: bq-5c7bc56916e71.jpg (615x557, 95.11K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

bump

Attached: swim suit.jpg (1200x900, 174.89K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza

>Imagine if that tent had gotten hung up in the waterslide and stragled that Hadji?
i say let it happen! then the family can ponder why Allah was so cruel to them for the rest of their love ves