His Royal Clotness at it again

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU, YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME! I'M A VERY SMART BOY. STOP SAYING YOU'RE SMARTER THAN ME BECAUSE MY SENSE OF SELF WORTH IS INTIMATELY TIED UP IN MY SELF PERCEIVED INTELLIGENCE. NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WERE JUST AS SCARED AND IF YOU DENY IT YOU'RE A LIAR!!!!!
-Clot Adams, First of his name, King of the Mudbloods and the Gammas, Lord of the 7 Boosters, and Protector of the Narrative

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Attached: His_Royal_Clotness.jpg (532x385, 42.86K)

>Please! I'm afraid! I've always been afraid!

Attached: MERCY.jpg (473x247, 15.4K)

Attached: illbert fixed.jpg (1414x1158, 763.94K)

saved

It's very simple, I learned when I was a kid that we can't cure the common cold because it mutates too quickly
So when the announced a new vaccine for the same family of viruses and claimed "99%" effective without discussing mutations, it was an obvious lie
Therefore you truly are in idiot if you ever believed the vax would work. I

i wasn't scared of fauci's flu.
so why would i even consider ingesting experimental government gene-modifying 'therapies'?
poor mister scotty, he thinks he sees so much.
and to be fair he does have better peripheral than most.
but his vision is still far from 360°.

Attached: we can see.gif (500x269, 837.3K)

>Everyone was acting on fear
That's what got us such wonderful things as the PATRIOT Act!

Attached: 1658969072285481.jpg (476x468, 34.73K)

That is some next level, off the wall, cope.
My goodness I'm lost for words

More like not giving a shit and assuming the lying kikes were lying, as usual.

Attached: FD2097D3-30C9-40CD-92D8-26BA4C0E917A.jpg (1116x997, 450.07K)

Do fucks like this think bill Gates and Jeff bezos took an experimental mrna "vaccine"

This faggots coping has become a spectator sport.

Why can they never admit they were wrong? Why are people like this?

Outsmart this mother fucker, facts only.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822_164704_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 840.63K)

>inject this untested gene therapy, 3+ different times.
>we are not responsible if you die, if it messes you up, or if you get sick from it.
No.
>You were just acting out of fear that's why you didn't take it!
No, no refunds faggot.

Cognitive dissonance. To know the vaxx was either just a money grab or worse completely shatters the perception these people have that their authorities aren't extremely malignant and evil people. It literally makes them so uncomfortable that they can't accept it on even a subconscious level and so the information is disregarded. Common end goal of brainwashing. Or like clotty here he's just in severe denial that he's actually a moron.

Scott, hi. I'd be curious how much you knew about the crimes of Big Pharm, the Gates Foundation, WHO, UN, Fauci and gain-of-function research (big news in 2014), CCP bioweapon research and our funding of it, etc prior to the Covid19 panic.

I'm guessing very little, because those of us who were paying attention were not caught off-guard, there was no mystery, no tough decisions. Millions of us got it right, based on facts, not fear and random-guessing, you clod.

Give credit where it's due, admit that you were wrong, even admit that you were brainwashed because you trusted authority and did no research, admit you dismissed everyone who warned you because you were lazy and believed that you were smarter than everyone else, take the L and you MIGHT regain some credibility, though you never had any with me.

Attached: 1633274018897.jpg (591x500, 61.54K)

Everyone is like this including people on the right. Boomer are the worst offenders of this. Boomers are the ME generation after all.

>Ban everyone who wants a conversation on vaccines
>Declare a billionaire with no medical background the world expert
>Declare world leading experts to be spreading misinformation and when they cite science banish them
>Say the vaccine is safe and effective before we have tested for safety and effectiveness
>Count covid death stats incorrectly while making it very apparent they are being counted wrong
>Take drastic measures to force people to take it against their will
>Admit vaccines wear off very quickly and tell everyone to take more despite the well known well published science saying that will lead to weakened immunity
It was all guessing Scott Adams r the smartest

i didnt get injected

Vaxxers didn't guess. They didn't think. They just did as they were told.

So wait, jab deadliness is mainstream now?
t. unvaxxed survivor

The data showing the failure rate of vaccine candidates was around 90% over a nearly 10 year series of trials wasn't difficult to find. It wasn't fear that drove my decision not to take the vaccine, it was knowledge.
The fact that he insists we were driven by fear says more about him than anyone else.

>>I think government is evil and is untrustworthy in determining public health so I won't obey your edicts built on fear
>>we all just guessed lol
No we didn't. You did.

>novel, untested medical technology that has never passed trials
If you weren't immediately thinking Thalidomide, you are a retard.

Gamma male. Thinks he's a leader. Terrified of showing what he really is (weak and foolish). Must always double down.

>So wait, jab deadliness is mainstream now?
Hard to say if it's "mainstream" since the enemy controls the culture and a certain number of slaves will never defect, more like the stream is splitting into two different streams at this point and they can't stop it.

>How did I know to avoid the vaccine? Why, it was elementary my dear Clotson. You see (((they))) always lie and so I naturally just did the opposite of what (((they))) said. Sure there were other reasons, such as the virus only killing fat, old people, the fact that viruses mutate to become less deadly and more contagious over time, the lack of clinical trials and safety data compared to all other vaccines, the steady stream of heavy handed Soviet style propaganda pushing the shot, the lack of liability for the manufacturers, the fact that the very first vaccine patient passed out on live tv and then disappeared without a trace, among many other circumstantial reasons. However, the main rule never to trust (((them))) has served me well over the years and paid off handsomely in this case. So you see my dear Clotson, only a fool or a fat, old person should have taken the shot. Rejecting the shot then was an easy deduction. Now let’s move on to more pressing matters. Clotson, you don’t look so good. Clotson? Why are you grabbing your chest like that? Clotson? Clotson? Nooooooo!!!!

Attached: 3123853E-5FC3-42FA-8096-93F197924DA1.jpg (650x830, 57.45K)