Eyebrow Raising

Is this actually how some people think? Or is this person just grifting?

Attached: Eyebrow Raise.png (770x945, 304.5K)

>being a racist transphobe homophobe sexist is worse than fucking genocide
nigger tranny faggot cunt

This isnt knew, they always root for the villains, they identify with them, which is why chucky from child's play (ironic) became a "lgbt icon" recently when he came out as pro homo, saying "I know my sons gay so I accept him because I'm not a monster"

I'm sick of the whole 'everyone is cynical and morally grey and they're total rogues', life has good people who make grand mistakes and bad people who want to make amends, this whole game of thrones idea of everyone constantly teetering on the line trying to scam everyone and doing everything for some robot level utilitarianism seems deranged

I agree with you 1,000,000%. Why is this shit so popular?

You may read this and say "pfft get real" but demons are real and how real they are will continue to become more and more obvious until there is no denying it and instead the only question will be which side are you on.

how are these people real?

No, no. I agree with you. It's just...well...
Remember the old saying: "The Smartest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled was making the world think he didn't exist". And these kind of people try to be angels with a velvet glove, but anyone with a brain knows they're just devils in disguised. Whether LITERAL or METAPHORICAL is up for debate...

I dunno, dude. You tell me. That's the only reason I posted it here.

They believe we must all be equal at all costs, when it isn't true. Thus, she can easily say it's true, but would she treat a homeless crack addict POC with the same amount of respect and kindness as anyone that doesn't smell like their own piss? She won't live as if it were true, doing so would be icky. Are ugly manlet/fat/short/stinky incels worthy of her time as much as much as Chad?

No. It isn't. Never. (Meaning; [Not ever].)

Attached: 1660460079738756.jpg (600x600, 69.44K)

I think the public in America at least has internalized some sort of misanthropy and paranoia, the church is corrupt, the government is corrupt, the neighbor next street fucks your kid, it's like rob zombie's movies where everyone is some kind of grotesque caricature of a human being.
Contrarians to this also fall into the same mistake of thinking let's say, the church is actually holy or the church is satanic, when it's really about a good guy in the church organization versus a selfish man abusing the system for his gains. People seem to think like either machiavellians, or manicheans

The villain will not commit genocide and won't kill any frens because I will cauche him out of his saddle and bring his body to justice of men and soul to justice of God. Then I take the place, ban usury and fuck around being racist (never watched transformers but guess its an epic movie). Ah, I love Chivalry

I think this is clever parody that the intended audience can't see through.

>phobic
Only children fear groomers.
Adults want groomers dead.

If you notice, everything this person approves of and supports is evil.

The funny thing is that the books have tons of that. Jaimes redemption arc is an example of what makes the series so great.

Attached: 1659819842867414m.jpg (686x1024, 86.44K)

because it's people who were raised in a fictitious disney environment... none of these people have real memories, just memories of different movies. you can't expect realistic behavior from people who are divorced from reality

That was kinda the point, I guess? IMO being homophobic, racist and sexist isn't "good" but as the first user pointed out, cruel words are "morally" better than ending a person's life.

I dunno, man. You know what they say "You can't convince a crazy person they're crazy".

At least under season 8, I assume (not a fan of GOT, but if you are, more power to you).

When is the next book coming out, I wonder...?

That's Sam Harris, obviously.
Ignore him.

they are doubling down

>seems deranged
it IS deranged and this kind of media is used to manipulate half of society into being exactly the cynical kikes they portray on screen. it's not called "programming" anymore but TV shows are more programming now than they ever were.

>this whole game of thrones idea of everyone constantly teetering on the line trying to scam everyone and doing everything for some robot level utilitarianism seems jewish
fify

Attached: justintrudeau.png (790x593, 785.83K)

>Is this actually how some people think? Or is this person just grifting?

that describes alot of faggots right now.

I don't know if him at all

IF him? Iiiiiii...think that was a typo.

I want to tongue box her bean bag

Yes. These people are like school shooters but without balls or gun access.

Just wanting, BEGGING, for the moment to act out their own vile, bloodthirsty urges, yes?