I am a Pakistani living in London and I am not accepted by the native Britons. What is the reason for that...

I am a Pakistani living in London and I am not accepted by the native Britons. What is the reason for that? They first colonised us and then they get angry when we immigrate to Britain.

Attached: istockphoto-1217600904-612x612.jpg (612x408, 27.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2013/06/23/gunmen-kill-9-tourists-in-pakistan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I am a Pakistani living in London and I am not accepted by the native Britons. What is the reason for that? They first colonised us and then they get angry when we immigrate to Britain.

Attached: 1573573984503.png (320x315, 158.75K)

Pakis in the UK occupy the socioeconomic rank held by niggers in the US.

t. paki that makes $200k in the US.

Did all the pakis in Pakistan turn white and start raping/kiing the brown pakis? No?
Well maybe you shouldn't either, or at least acknowledge that's what your kind do commonly.

Fuck off, go home?

Have you tried raping a few British girls yet? If not, do that.

Imran Khan did nothing wrong

It’s amazing you people can’t take a hint, go back

Attached: FAF00F3A-8F48-4C5D-80C1-2A0881BC0E40.jpg (758x497, 262.09K)

Because theres too many of you and london is no longer an English city. You would have a better time and be more respected as an actual minority without the welfare state

the white pakis in the north arent as rapey.

no such thing as native Britons you fucking paki bigot

That is nonsense. Britain has many niggers too. And pakistanis are business owners while niggers only live off benefits.

sadly he didn't do much right either, or was never allowed to. the whole country is ghetto fucked. they should take one for the team and nuke Bangalore.

fucking paki poo poo

Genuine question: would you accept a return of British rule to Pakistan if it meant improved economic conditions that ended the need for emigration?

yes, I would. Ask many pakistanis in Lahore. They would tell you the same.

cope. you're seen as backwards and niggerish. half the women run around in burkas or almost equivalent and the men have 18" beards. Most of the immigrants to the UK were uneducated labor class niggers from pakistan. Kinda sad, buy UK's immigration standards were low as fuck in the 1960s and beyond.

>I am a Pakistani living in London and I am not accepted by the native Britons. What is the reason for that? They first colonised us and then they get angry when we immigrate to Britain.
larp
you are in fact the last white briton

i suspect you are lying and some amerimutt with a vpn but pretending that you are not... how old are you?

Liar

And you wonder why your not accepted

Pakistanis are drug dealers, criminals and rapists, while Sikhs are thuggish drug dealing gangster types. Only good and decent Indic community is Hindu Brahmins like myself. We meekly work 9-5 jobs and pay taxes wherever we go without disturbing the peace.
Captcha: PAHJJI

Attached: 1661201950440111m.jpg (586x1024, 86.86K)

Pakis, niggers etc. All the same.

Your culture is low-brow, low-class, unable and unwilling to integrate, and unwanted. You might as well be an alien species.

The level of entitlement you people have is astounding. You will never understand.

Oh no they don’t like you? :(

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2013/06/23/gunmen-kill-9-tourists-in-pakistan

That's interesting to me. Britain is easy pickings for immigrants, but to voluntarily leave your own country in mass amounts means the economic situation must be quite bad. Is there any organised movements in Pakistan or Pakis in Britain for a return to British rule? If not, is some kind of movement like this viable, and likely to gain traction?

>Am paki
>Migrate instead of build his own country
And OP thinks his opinion matters.

You wanted us gone from Pakistan. Why should we let you in?

you will be muslim within 5 years.
you are blinded by your hatred, they have been invited here, they did not force their way in. you think the government doesnt know that muslims will not integrate? You think they just forgot a thousand of years of history? in 5 years when their population hits critical mass, you will convert or be forced to leave. Britain will be the crown jewel of muslim world.

Nice larp you filthy paki bastard

>you will be muslim within 5 years.
UK Pakis will be treat worse than Jews in Nazi Germany. The world economy is going to collapse, and starving whites are violent whites. Pakis will self-ghettoise. They will never gain a foothold when the crisis comes.

If you don't want to live in a country full of Pakistanis, why do you think the British do?

Filthy fucking Paki animal troll curry munching bubble eyed brown squatting dwarf mudmen.
I want them OUT OF MY FUCKING ISLAND

>Sikhs
>thuggish drug dealing gangster types
You wish
>that flag
Good morning, pajeet singh!