Ridding Any Forums of misinformation

In this thread, I'm proposing a new standard for Any Forums relating to information sharing.

At present, users are uploading screenshots without context, nor are they providing reliable sources.

This often leads to discourse being swayed by unverified, inflammatory misinformation.

To combat this, I propose that we all demand sources when a post containing supposed political information is created.

You're all familiar with the practice on Any Forums when a female posts, and receives "tits or gtfo" in response.

We must borrow from our cousins on Any Forums, instead replying with "sources or gtfo".

This change will elevate Any Forums from its current position as the laughing stock among discussion boards, to having the same integrity and reliability that people associate with Reddit etc.

Thank you.

Attached: think-smart-and-cite-your-sources.png (600x700, 24.17K)

I usually use this novel series as my source

Attached: john_ringo_hymn_before_battle.jpg (1399x2289, 555.35K)

Lolol you can use lasers as weapons to steal away a human beings eyesight forever
It was revealed to me by god.

Attached: 1617895434327.jpg (1013x1024, 80.4K)

God is the ultimate source of eternal violence against the children of the antichrist!!!

Attached: 1594596966919.jpg (302x167, 12.08K)

Christ saveS! Praise Kek!

Attached: 1643742873142.jpg (3120x4160, 1.68M)

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

Attached: 1644470316467.jpg (720x749, 37.45K)

I thought that's what the whole 'sneed' meme was? as in source needed, or is it just one of those brain-dead zoomer memes like a younger brother pretending to understand what the big kids are talking about.

all jews are pedophile child molesters [1]

1. book of genesis

Attached: 1661204130182320.png (302x167, 72.82K)

The anonymous internet can be dealing with a mental assylum.

Yet you wanna impose rules on the lot?

Lol. Might as well tell the ghetto to pick their pants up and measure the results as if you're progressing.

The source is that I made it the fuck up, faggot.

>reliability that people associate with Reddit
Try harder next time, Nigel.

Attached: foh.jpg (685x842, 69.35K)

Attached: 1576678890918.png (680x472, 342.7K)

>blog-tier and reddit-spacing
tourist faggot kill yourself

Attached: ECDB8AEA-CF68-4402-94B8-BF785360C521.jpg (600x600, 69.55K)

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

kill yourself

Reddit is too authoritarian and not liberal enough. I got banned from r/feminism for posting about stalkerware - malware used by guys to target women. It's a civil rights issue affecting women, but r/feminism banned me without the possibility of appeal.

also want to make myself clear to pharmakike shill OP: I hope you are fired for your bad job here and die

Attached: 935A3EBE-85B7-42E2-AB84-77EF088E4C1F.jpg (250x250, 30.5K)

God Told Me

Attached: 1642558414180m.jpg (1024x931, 117.63K)

Attached: 8EC63D16-35AC-4938-84C7-13892C230E39.jpg (533x800, 199.05K)

Fuck off, this isn't a classroom. If you can use search engines, you can find it and you're just being a lazy moron

man, this is the most retarded post if this was your true intention and not just about get some (you)s
>You're all familiar with the practice on Any Forums when a female posts, and receives "tits or gtfo" in response.
its not just a Any Forums thing
>We must borrow from our cousins on Any Forums, instead replying with "sources or gtfo".
lame
>This change will elevate Any Forums from its current position as the laughing stock among discussion boards, to having the same integrity and reliability that people associate with Reddit etc.
Are you a Any Forums users or some tourist from even reddit? Because looking at that spacing is telling me everything. You didn't even try.
>reliability
>reddit
you just drinking your own cool aid, reddit isn't more reliable than any other site, the echo chamber is just on overdrive since they purged everything

>It's a civil rights issue affecting women
OMGOMG OMG THE HECKING WIMINZ ARE BEINF AFFECTED

Germans love David Hasselhoff [1]

1. Germans love David Hasselhoff

I'm just looking for freedom man..

Your post number is further confirmation that Germans love David Hasselhoff.