Elon Musk subpoenas Jack Dorsey

>ntd.com/elon-musk-subpoenas-ex-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey_828709.html

>The filing with Delaware’s Court of Chancery seeks documents, messages, emails, financial statements, online chat or instant messages, recordings, and other forms of communication from Dorsey,

Fuck Jack

Attached: jack-dorsey-elon-musk-e1661198743517-900x506.jpg (900x506, 49.44K)

Oops, poor Jack.

That's kinda funny.

Is that the midget from game of thrones?

yes, user.

No doubt about it.

Elon is going to get raped in Delaware court. His twitter dm lawyers are fucking retarded.

Attached: 3D153462-B3A4-426F-8C36-312F3E201626.png (442x523, 347.27K)

Remember when Dorsey was egging on Musk? You can save Twitter Musk, just buy it. Trying to offload his bot market onto Musk.

this Elon is a cretin.

I was under the impression that Dorsey was our guy and realized he's way in over his head with this glowie shit.

Historically Delaware sides with big business. They’ve bankrolled credit card companies for the past 50 years.

Elon musk should probably have investigated the company BEFORE he signed the contract.

I don't understand why Dorsey endorsed Musk at first. The guy is the Antichrist.

he really isn't smart enough and is certainly not beloved the world over.
Its more likely MRBEAST is the Antichrist.

Why do people bring up Mr Beast every now and then? He's a rich children's entertainer.

I think it's good what Elon did he created the beginning of a story now the media is forced to follow up with it and they're going to uncover crimes at Twitter corporate of lying about the numbers which means they were lying to shareholders and he's going to get the journalists and the media to do all his hardcore selling to the public and then when it goes to court the management of Twitter is going to lose and go to jail, Elon is a genius.

HOW IS ANYONE'S BUSSINES BUT THE STATE'S TO INVESTIGATE A PUBLIC COMPANY?
sry for the caps... i just noticed

You mean shilling? I’m surprised he doesn’t make his own clone at this point like Trump.

This is Jack who pushed the metoo movement to get John Laseter and James Gun out. Because he got mad over Disney not purchasing Twitter.
This is a Godfather world

Attached: tbx_peter_final_02_04_16-2.jpg (1000x1459, 50.12K)

Disclosure is part of disclosure process. They didn't disclose. What are you so stupid? Did you get vaccinated? Brain fog kicking in?

the stuff they showed him regarding bots was false, and no matter how much investigating he did beforehand there's no way to see those numbers without signing the contract or some spy infiltrating them shit