RIP Darya

What’s gonna be the retaliation for the murder?
Russia can’t let this slide, they need to pull a massive earthquake of revenge to make everyone think twice in the future to murder a political figure in Russia and to show power and capability to their own people.
I think it will be something really big, it will take a little bit time to prepare until everyone thinks they’re over it and then boom.

Attached: 0C2ACF2D-BEE4-4BA0-8F9E-C63D7C979CA9.jpg (1024x360, 78.16K)

i wouldn't wanna be associated with her in any way, killing his daughter is a crazy precedent to set especially since she has a daughter who fled to Estonia with her

The fact that she brought her daughter to that mission is abhorrent and I wouldn’t wonder if she even transported the IED on her body and/or helped planting the device under the car or guarded the act.
I think it’s safe to say that she were at least informed about what’s going on.

I hope they nuke Poland. They may not have anything to do with the murders, but nuking Poland is always a good answer. Immediate respect in the entire world and hohols shit their pants.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa, FSB false flag, everyone knows like we all did when Puta needed an excuse to get reelected and fucked over Chechenya for the same reason he is doing it now.

>everyone knows
Cute psycho bot

>the kid transported the IED on her body and/or helped planting the device under the car

But I must admit it was a genius idea. I sometimes see kids play near my bmw SUV and one of them once even got underneath it and I just thought going to my car what lovely children
I would have been blown up had one of them actually planted a bomb under my car but it would never crossed my mind to suspect anything

Well except for brainwashed Russians, everyone knows.

neck too thin on OP document photo
seems photoshop fake

Attached: Vovk n dwtr.jpg (943x660, 110.33K)

Is that who they're claiming killed her

Putin and Xi are just waiting for the perfect timing to start their revenge. Just a couple more weeks and inflation hits our food full blast, energy costs are going to hurt us, financial markets are going to collapse... people and even experts are just delusional about the upcoming months. And as soon as shit hits the fan I'm 100% coninced China and Russia will have their revenge. Especially with USA. They will get their own medicine and have to deal with civil unrest influenced heavily by foreign countries.

Our government will resign this year. Especially the greens are going to get kicked out of their position and we'll be forced to send our politicans to suck Putins dick.

>a genius idea
Of course, a 12yo girl can act like she wants to hide behind a car to take a leak and nobody would suspect her placing a bomb under that car because this is basically the worst subhuman behavior to make your own child into a terrorist blowing up civilians
Please end the Hohol plague asap Ivan

that kid was sold by her mother to fund the lip injections, calling it. She has abused kid eyes.

Did you read that in HLN or Dag Allemal?
Just to know how you know

Russia can't really do anything here because even killing zelenigger would not be proportional as he's just a gay puppet, but she won't even do that cause Putler needs him to sign capitulation to get at least some semblance of legitimacy of the new gains.

They will probably launch another Kinzjal at some bunker with some niggers who larp as top brass while relaying orders of marine corp janitors in the rank of corporals who command this war via whatsapp calls and call it a day.

No no Putin came to me in my dreams and he told me, as he never lies it must be true.

Why did they kill Daria?

Attached: Dariacropped1.png (298x530, 102.59K)

Okay Reddit you can gtfo now

I'd rather shit on your crap thread if you don't mind, it will at least up the quality of it.

Comparably easy target, maybe didn’t even have security at all.
She was commenting a lot in favor of the war.

Okay Belgium

She was so why did the FSB false flag her? Could it be for Russia to have an excuse to kill more people because the special intervention is run by such special people they rode the short bus to school and now made Putler lose his precious face to the big bad USA and their NATO alliance?

Np proxy.

same as for the moskva

russia cant do shit. being ukie military. drive into russia like a boss. swap your plates like a boss and nobody gives a shit... dont russian cops run plates at random when they drive about? guess not

casually leave russia like a boss.

I hope you're doing alright over there I hope this will be ending soon this shit is so pozzed

Attached: IMG_20220605_134906.jpg (4224x5632, 1.65M)

She seems poor and vain, so probably airbrushed her photo herself

This is why brother wars are so terrible. They know all of each others weaknesses.

Also bitch was asking for it by saying Ukraine should be genocided.

Would you please Reddit on Reddit?

I already answered the question, too much vodka there Ivan the brain stopped working?

They bomb their own imagination that is full of nazis

Since you’re missing any Satisfaktionsfähigkeit, I’ll let you just talk now if you don’t mind.

I always wondered why various glowies didn’t minecraft opposing politicians. Part of it has to be their (in)competence but also fear from retaliation. And if politicians sense someone is trying to minecraft them why would they not strike back?
So how can Russia respond? It has to be equal and/or worse.If Estonia barred every Russian from entering, how are they gonna do it? And if it happens in Estonia how would that play into possible article 5 ?

i was really hoping to see d*gin suffer when he sees the place his daughter died at for following his retarded ideas, unfortunately that eurasian insect seems to be incapable of empathy towards his own family so the only thing i saw on his face was "wow these fuckers really did it, i've gotta triple my anti white rants from now on to compensate this"
maybe it was me or bad video but i really hope hohols finish their job and put end to his misery soon

Attached: c8f3e5f9489bf57bf5c25449c4d00117.jpg (821x860, 153.04K)