Have you ever called someone a nigger?

Have you ever called someone a nigger?

Attached: HRHGHJH.jpg (450x232, 18.87K)

i call my niggas niggas every day

You’re a nigger OP.
Omg i said it for the first time :) I feel so dirty but…I kinda like it hehe :)

Yeah

That white kid in the movie trying to be black was one the cringiest things I’ve ever seen

Yes.

Attached: F912F3F2-C841-4AE6-942F-E95678673279.jpg (937x1123, 525.53K)

Attached: 1657107787263.png (422x278, 24.22K)

spooks

only frens

yes and they are/were

Yeah but he was cool with it. He just laughed it off and we remained friends

I call them hamsters.

It's how I get my bros hard r. What's up nigger

Many times.

But here's the riddle, do you call someone a nigger because they're black? Or because it's a Any Forums thing to do?

Just because you say nigger on the internet, doesn't mean the MINORITIES will hear it. The MAJORITY will.

Does coon count? Jiggaboo? Porch monkey? Darkie? Quadroon? Octoroon? Ditsoon? Vibrant? Spook? Ace of spades? Sambo? Jogger? Snowball? Does anyone feel left out?

Every day, nigger.

Yes, a few times.

Yes....But most niggers dont care. Why? Because I am a Castizo spic, 6'2 and they definitely know that I wont cuck. But I have never initiated the conflict. Most niggers are uppity today against Latinos because White cucks are sucking their cocks non stop. And they think I am illegal. I am a third Gen American of Puerto Rican and Cuban descent. So, they just suck their teeth and walk off mumbling shieeeet when they hear me speak with a Tennesseans Southern Accent

have i ever NOT called someone a nigger?

A lot of people. Only a few actual niggers when they were being niggers. Funniest one was when I was a teen.
>be me
>playing basketball with the other whites in a small town
>only two niggers in town show up
>CaN wE HooOp WiT yA
>FUCK OFF NIGGERS
>niggers fuck off crying and screaming the whole way
>5minutes later a beat up cutlass skids into the parking lot
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>pepper headed nigger hops out with a bat
>WISH WUN UHF YALL CALLED MY BOYS NIGGERS
>I raised my hand expecting the be beaten to death by an enraged ape
>ape looks at me and screams
>DEY AINT NIGGERS DER MIXED
>motherfucker slammed his door and sped off
>mfw

Attached: 99608B97-17C1-4694-8DFA-A394E5FCAC6A.jpg (270x187, 7.62K)

Nigger.

Caught one messing with my neighbors mailbox, held him at gunpoint until the cops came, called him a nigger 4 or 5 times. He's lucky I caught him and not my neighbor. He has a pond and is a little fucked from the war.

Don't forget shwoogie.

yeah I called this one actual niggerfaggot that would post videos of him twerking a nigger in my WoW classic guild and I got kicked out

OP is a nigger

They have all the best epithets.
Redirecting then to come up with good counters is depressing.
>cumskin
:I
Anyways, you forgot my favorite:
Moon crickets.

Yes but he was white and thought he was a nigger. I knocked him out and the kicked him in the head to make sure he didn’t get back up. He was beating up a girl so intervened. Found out later he put the same girl in the hospital. I loathe white people that think they’re niggers

Ahem

Attached: 1631121261340.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

no, my only enemy is the eternal jew.

God I could watch this for hours

i did. the nigger followed me and threw shit at my truck

i laughed and started making chimpout noises, and he lost his shit even further.

they're truly fucking fragile

All the time mate. I say it to their face not online. Especially when they run their mouths out in public. They don't say s*** to me. I'm a really intimidating being. Especially when I lay my hands upon someone. A neck will go crackity crack crack. Me getting punked out is unheard of.

>>WISH WUN UHF YALL CALLED MY BOYS NIGGERS

Attached: sieg_heil_by_luftwaffles.jpg (756x1057, 65.54K)

Only white people

I'm nold so the word feels bad but I don't use it as edgy material.
That's because using the word nigger is edgelord faggotry.
Thus why nobody really uses it because you have always looked like an edgelord faggot even before those words existed.
Btw I think that 99% of blacks who use the word nigger are also edgelord faggots and it keeps them down as edgelord faggots like tupac fagcure.

Attached: tupac.jpg (600x674, 121.45K)

Your body politic song sucks.
Glows is good though.

several times. sc native here. got one charged with a felony. he was road raging me in a reaffic jam (da fuq Timmy gon do amirite?). he hooked a spit onto my passenger window and I rolled it down enough and said something like "a little bit of nigger spit will wash right off." He picked up a coke can and threw it at the window.
boys, never throw something at someone's car while in motion. it's an aggravated felony in FL. called 911, a cop was about 50 ft away and busted his ass.

Cops were like "you know you shouldn't say that" but if you act like a nigger you're a nigger. they carried him off after taking my statement. he was on vacation here too (cocoa bch) with his wife and a couple of niglets in the car.
He had to write me an apology letter well over a year later and wrote that HD been sentenced to write the letter, 3 Mos in jail, felony on his record, and 4yrs probation.

What part of sc? Come party at our beach house, were here for 2 more months