Canada to allow assisted suicide to psychiatric patients in 2023

nationalpost.com/health/canada-mental-illness-maid-medical-aid-in-dying
leafbros?

Attached: mental-illness-1.png (576x432, 133.32K)

based

>noooooo how dare people have ownership and control of their own lives?!?!?!?!?!
Seethe. Wish this was legal in my state.

wake me up when the offer suicide by popular vote

well start with turd-o and the insufferable street shitter politics guy, whatever his name was

Anyone so retarded who thinks space is real needs to go to canada and kys

Attached: 0F1FDE16-979A-4F9B-8EA0-E6684F480D8A.jpg (635x635, 95.96K)

>be Canada
>can't pay for health care
>coof strains the health care system to the point of collapse due to burnout and brain drain
>no money for raises
>no money for equipment
>no money for anything
>decide to kill the people who require longterm care instead
>still too much strain
>push it onto those with mental illness and disabilities
>have the doctors actively push these patients into MAID
I admire it in a detached, psychopathic way. morally it's fucking repugnant though.

everyone always has, retard satan. imagine being such a domesticated pussy that you feel the need to get the government involved with offing yourself. dont forget to pay the licensing fee!

Guns are heavily controlled in my state and canada. Either legalize it and make them piss easy to get or make assisted suicide legal and accessible.

Too dangerous with sandniggers around.

Legalize drugs to help cure these mental illnesses?

No, they might remember something.

Legalize suicide so they're out of your hair forever?

YAAAS, Queen.

Priorities are Clown, as always.

>>no money for anything
I bet there's money for administrative positions to deal with the backlog and for various contractors.
>have the doctors actively push these patients into MAID
You don't even have to do it quite actively. Medical professionals will self-select to avoid or engage in this part of healthcare. When they feel too helpless to get patients the right and timely care they need and when the admin staff keep bringing up how it doesn't seem like they're a team player in MAID, they'll burnout. Even fewer doctors now, and new hires have a chance of being MAID-friendly.

Maid is just a new toy to them. Doctors kill more people in Canada then any other cause in Canada. Maid is just gonna be an excuse they use when they murder patients and say they consented.

You're all going to sleep ahahahahahahahahahahah

So they are going to star gassing their political prisoners now under the pretense of "suicide"

Dude, it's America. There are literally a selection of guns laying on the footpath or behind trees. Get outside for once in your life will you? Then maybe you won't be so waa waa cry babies all the times.

Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if a legal guardian could request "MAID" on behalf of a severely mentally ill patient. Basically murder. Disabled people should be protected and valued for who they are as opposed to a fraction of a human being. Same goes for babies.

>Got a loiscence for that suicide?
bruh lol just stop breathing lmfao bro lol britain rubbing off on us lol ahaha

You'll see it used on people for temporary conditions as well. Got knocked out? Being unconscious is assumed consent.

Shut the fuck up retard

Canada being degenerate as always, Trudeau better get voted out by Poilievre although Poilievre is a WEF shill.

Someone post that article about how this devolved into Canadian institutions pressuring poor people to kill themselves

your life your choice. agree with the left on this issue

Based. im gonna go for it