I don't care what you think about this guy...

I don't care what you think about this guy, but how do we hit the reset button on this pussyworshipping nightmare of a world? Nigger fatigue is nothing in comparison.

Attached: 93756256.png (845x740, 584.18K)

We need more people like him to rise up and influence the masses

Treat women with indifference in your day to day life on an individual level, that means exerting your will and conscious efforts to rise above the vaginajew.

I only know this guy from this twitter meme from 2018, kinda funny that he randomly got popular now and this is all I can think of whenever I see shit about him.

Attached: andrew tate_.png (1267x2754, 1.43M)

I'm starting to get the idea that this guy is a top tier shitposter

I could never figure this guy out. Was he a jew, an arab, or a nigger?

He said good thing about Islam. I can't help but like this guy

The problem is treating them with indifference makes them more interested in you. Then you have any deal with women who are annoying AND socially aggressive.

He beats women. He prostitutes women. He bribes police. He scams immasculated men. He's non white. Not surprising you guys would love him.

Based

Attached: 1658177534466_0031878869957967515.png (768x768, 181.01K)

>son of glowie wants to disappear
>wtf why is his public persona being scrubbed

lol why doesn't he just convert to Islam.

For once, I'm happy about the cancelling, this fucker was absolutely insufferable, a low IQ balding man in his 30's thinking he's hot shit and giving life advices to drooling retards.
Still don't get why anyone was listening to the 'tard

women take this to mean you aren't interested, you need to let them know you are interested but in 'can take it or leave it fashion' so you don't appear desperate. Act indifferent and she will get picked up by Tyrone instead

what's wrong with his chin?

>being a pussyfaggot that can't slap a hoe if she starts to touch you

Literally just staring down hoes with disgust like their fathers never did puts them in line 80% of the time.

Nothin

Attached: 20220820_140703.jpg (827x696, 54.06K)

what does Dragon Ball Z have to do with big anime titties or waifus

Attached: 1558792565306.jpg (425x319, 34.79K)

I don't care about what you think about this guy
Banning people for expressing their opinion is fascist
They blame us for being fascists but they are the actual fascists and we the freedom fighters

That's the idea. True indifference. She becomes not your problem.

Really? What fucking self respecting guy would give a shit about social media anyway? Especially those 3...Fuck you

tsundere, amirite?

Attached: huzj97yvywg91.jpg (3024x3024, 566.45K)

The left never picks up on the irony of them complaining about how marginalized and oppressed they are while they delete people they disagree with from society.

It's pretty hilarious when Chad does it I approve.

Fine for me since I really can't deal with their shit. I usually act uninterested because i am. The few girls that tried to approach to me actually took offense in the fact i wasn't interested. You can tell it's not the norm.

>pussyworshipping nightmare of a world
You know where to go.

Attached: IMG_20220804_172831_164.jpg (1214x500, 199.7K)

I cannot stand him because he is like Dan Bilzerian without the charm, and I hated Bilzerian but respected the game/grift. Tate seems like such a loser playing dress up to hide his insecurity. You are right, they justify the censorship by pic related style thinking. I don't go on social media anymore for obvious reasons. There is no use in trying to argue with midwits who "know" they are on the right side of history.

Attached: ReadingThisGivesYouCancer.jpg (768x960, 102.37K)

poor guy cosplayed as Goku but his friends told him he was Yamcha, thus the hate for anime.

>noooooooo not muh heckin womenrinos
kys faggot

I would break that fucking poser... thank god social media wasted him, he won't be able to live without that gay shit.

The ideal outcome for at least 80% of the male population, literally.

Remember, most men in their natural state did NOT get to breed. We have such a mentally fried society full of troons and freaks now partly because dysgenic fuckheads keep leaving their shitty DNA curse on the next generation.

Women getting fucked by an alpha while you jackoff in a tissue at home makes God smile.

The average man simply doesn't have it in his DNA to be an alpha no matter how perfect his diet, his exercise regimine, or how much he hardens himself mentally. That shit is inherited, the human male sex is actually split in two like orangoutangs where only a few strong alphas mature and the rest of the men remain beta sub-males.

"his misogyny" I will never not cringe at men using this word.

Just raise the level of discourse a tiny bit so it shields itself from the worst of it yet still reaches its very pertinent points. To end pussyworshipping you need to duel the biggest pussies not float your balloon on just any cheap squirts, let them pick a fight once you are relatively established and you might just rock the boat enough to fuel debate that cant be canceled as easily.

Attached: 1648555261580.gif (200x189, 421.34K)