I'm 30 and going to enlist unless someone stops me. I scored 89 on the ASVAB. I can have any job I want...

I'm 30 and going to enlist unless someone stops me. I scored 89 on the ASVAB. I can have any job I want, Nuclear Engineer or CTN. I can deadlift 405 and bench 260, I squat 355. I run a 7 min mile and 15 min 2 mile. I have to enlist because my GPA isn't super high. Someone stop me from joining the Navy and dying for Israel.

Attached: 00FE3680-83C7-4131-997C-8C0DC7CE2AE6.jpg (1024x771, 163.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0y0a_YwSiTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't do it user
don't die for zog die for you!

Have fun dying for Kikestreet, Zogbot.

Do it.

You're dumb enough to consider it, you may as well actually do it.

You'll essentially be working in corporate America for less pay, all diversity and inclusivity included as well as being lorded over by some ROTC fag who majored in liberal arts having total control over your life.

Better than nothing I guess

Attached: 1660623532744905.jpg (1079x814, 84.06K)

I scored a 95 on the ASVAB and didnt go into military service because the government is gay.

Don't go nuke, there's a reason they have the highest depression rate in the Navy.

>because my GPA isn't super high
so you're just another retard joining a band of retards? congrats?

if this is good for you in your one shot at life, go for it. But it sounds extremely understimulating and boring, you'll be licking boots until you die.

I want to train for the domestic war at home. I can gaslight everyone inside.

It's because I got a CS degree with a 3.0 GPA not a 3.5 GPA. I worked full time when I was in college, I was thrown out at 18. They won't give me shit unless I'm a nerd. I could however be an officer after a few years. Yeah it's unfair, had I gotten an easy degree like Business Admin I'd have 4.0 GPA.

>not going public affairs
pathetic

Also, protip: while 89 is a decent score, they suck everyones dick like that no matter what you score. My friend who did serve in the Army scored a 72 and they were giving him the same speech. “Wow what a great score! You can do anything with a score like that!” He ended up burning literal shit in a barrel in Afghanistan.
You need to remember that these peoples only job is to get you to join, and theres no rules saying they cant lie to you.

Join another Branch instead? Air Force is puzzled but comfy, Army is broadest, Navy for Fags, Marines would be better but they got really faggy recently. Nasty Girls or the Canoe Club might be the smartest to avoid worst.

go intelligence and leak us some juicy secrets user, do it for kekistan.

>I scored 89 on the ASVAB. I can have any job I want,

youtube.com/watch?v=0y0a_YwSiTM

The Coast Guard is the best branch and the one no one ever thinks of joining. It is also the only branch that is still majority white men.

>bench 260
Lol

Do it.

Their basic training is also the hardest in all of the military. They go harder than Marines

Are you already vaxed?

You want to join at thirty? Are you sure about that?

You will get up to eight separate Covid shots in the military to be considered fully vaccinated, as well as the monkeypox vaccine. Think about that

Coastie recruits must bite the head off a rattlesnake in boot camp to prove their transhood. Yeah… they have it rough. Also, pic rel.

Attached: 2F8AA77C-0C47-4685-83F9-3BADC456CF1C.png (640x640, 27.56K)

Nukes aren't Nuclear Engineers.

Source: Former Nuke.

>navy
you won't make the cut
but do try out for marines, they always need more meat for the grinder