"Paul was NOT SAVED on the road to Damascus"

How is this not a cult?

Attached: steven-anderson.jpg (1600x1600, 158.46K)

He says gays should kill themselves.
Even though 1 Corinthians 6:11 says they can saved

Attached: 20200927_141000.jpg (1080x1248, 438.2K)

Jesus resurrected Bodily, yet Paul see's a light and a voice.
Paul was larping.
Funny how Paul spends 3 years in the Arabian desert being taught by Jesus but Jesus never spends 2 seconds telling the Apostles, "Hey guys we are going to spread the Gospel to the heathens now"

not politics
fuck off, nobody here wants to worship jews or follow ethnic jewish preachers

Attached: 1631796576686.jpg (881x1498, 274.89K)

>Jesus resurrected Bodily, yet Paul see's a light and a voice.
>Paul was larping.
>Funny how Paul spends 3 years in the Arabian desert being taught by Jesus but Jesus never spends 2 seconds telling the Apostles, "Hey guys we are going to spread the Gospel to the heathens now"

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-10.jpg (2048x2048, 1.59M)

Not sure if Paul was misinterpreted, if Paul was larping for the attention, if Paul was doing his best to help save what of Christianity he could in the Roman Empire, or if Paul was working for Rome to control and channel a new cult the entire time.

The world is trying it's best to psyop as many people into being faggots, not everyone that got memes into faggotry can't be saved. Only God knows and decides whether they're unsavable.

He says that sodomites are reprobate. And since all gays are sodomites he is technically correct. A sodomite ends up with a deranged mind. This goes the same for a man who sodomizes his wife. It isn't that God rejects you, its that you reject God. A sodomite cannot undo the damage that is done to their brain after it happens. The real lie is that a man enters heaven through works and not through faith.

Romans 1 says "men with men"

Imagine believing Paul over Jesus
NGMI
Jesus warns: “False christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect. But be on guard; I have told you all things beforehand.” (Mark 13:22-23)

" I have told you all things beforehand"
--Jesus Christ 33AD

>Imagine believing Paul over Jesus
>NGMI
>Jesus warns: “False christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect. But be on guard; I have told you all things beforehand.” (Mark 13:22-23)
>" I have told you all things beforehand"
>--Jesus Christ 33AD

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-153.png (1196x676, 1.05M)

of all the literature constantine could have chosen he chose christianity. Why

Jesus speaking to the Jews
I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
(John 5:43)
Comes in his own name, like Paul ?

1Co_16:21 I, Paul, write this greeting with my own hand.
2Co_10:1 I, Paul, myself entreat you, by the meekness and gentleness of Christ--I who am humble when face to face with you, but bold to you when I am away!--
Gal_5:2 Now I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you.
Eph_3:1 For this reason I, Paul, a prisoner for Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles--
Col_4:18 I, Paul, write this greeting with my own hand. Remember my fetters. Grace be with you.
1Th_2:18 because we wanted to come to you--I, Paul, again and again--but Satan hindered us.
2Th_3:17 I, Paul, write this greeting with my own hand. This is the mark in every letter of mine; it is the way I write.
Phm_1:19 I, Paul, write this with my own hand, I will repay it--to say nothing of your owing me even your own self.

Oh and Jews LOVE Paul. He made Chritainity Universal
Now anyone can be an Israelite.

Attached: 20220516_213729.png (887x517, 695.66K)

>of all the literature constantine could have chosen he chose christianity. Why
The Catholic Church which was originally the Church of Rome was made the state religion of Rome in order to solidify the power of the Emperor. No longer did he have to deal with the High priests of all the temples of the pantheon of Roman "gods"; He could just deal with one person, the bishop of Rome.

Rome also made the religion universal in order to consolidate the taxes of it's entire empire.
In older times there was an office called the Pontifex Maximus that held this roles over the temples of the Roman pagan pantheon. Since the time of Emperor Augustus, the Emperor held this role.

Rome killed any earlier competing Christian sects like the Celtic Church in Britain, which was formed at least 150 years before Rome. The Roman Empire adopted the religion of Christianity, universalized it and consolidated it's hierarchy.

When Emperor Constantine made Christianity the religion of Rome. He alone appointed the Pontifex Maximus which in English is The Pontiff - The Bishop of Rome.

Whatever true Christianity existed in Rome before Constantine is long dead there. Rome, Paul and ultimitley Marcion can be thanked for making Christianity universalized.

I haven't fucked a man's ass but I've done many disgusting fetish things when younger but I truly believe God has called me and motivated me to improve myself and repent. I'm not saying all of them can be saved but you shouldn't atleast try and help them

>The real lie is that a man enters heaven through works and not through faith.
Indeed. How does one who calls themselves a pastor deny that?

Attached: 1637015965116.png (715x676, 537.98K)

Here is EVERY SINGLE Passage of Jesus using the word Gospel

Matthew 11:5, 24:14
Mark 1:15, 8:35, 10:29, 13:10, 14:9, 16:15
Luke 4:18, 7:22
Jesus never once calls it HIS Gospel or OUR Gospel. NOT ONCE.

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
(Matthew 4:23 KJV)

Jesus speaking:
"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
(Matthew 24:14 KJV)

Where does Jesus call it his gospel or our gospel ? He doesn't
Where does any Apostle call it their/my/our gospel ? They Don't

But Paul it seems is better than God.
"In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to MY GOSPEL"
(Romans 2:16)
"Now to him that is of power to establish you according to MY GOSPEL, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began"
(Romans 16:25 KJV)
"Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to MY GOSPEL"
(2 Timothy 2:8 KJV)

Paul calls it HIS gospel
The Gospel of Universalism.
We are all one race, the Human Race.
Now where have I hear that ?

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-182.jpg (586x559, 47.71K)

Paul the Apostle makes kikes seethe almost as much as Jesus Christ.

“I say to you that in the same way there shall be more joy in the heaven over one sinner repenting, than over ninety-nine righteous ones who need no repentance."
(Luke 15:7)

The one believing in the Son has eternal life, but the one not OBEYING the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(John 3:36)

Paul disagrees with Jesus
"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God-- not because of works, lest any man should boast."
(Ephesians 2:8-9)

Attached: jidfjidfjidfjidfJIDF.png (2044x1553, 1.69M)

Paul isn't an Apostle.
Of the 22 times Paul was called apostle in the Bible, 2 times it was by Paul's scribe Luke (also not an Apostle) and 20 times by Paul Himself.
Note that not 1 of the 12 true Apostles EVER called Paul an Apostle.

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-1.jpg (828x932, 42.95K)

"And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."
(Revelation 21:14)
This is talking about the end of times. At the end of times there will be 12 Apostles. Not 13
but Paul knows better and he is his own witness to the truth.

Checked