Trudeau's Agents Threatened with Arrest

Trudeau's Ministry of Climate Change Agents have been threatened with arrest after trespassing to test fertilizer levels. Saskatchewan isn't putting up with Trudeau anymore.
twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1561720574476374016

Attached: Sask-Threatening-Trudeaus-minions-with-arrest-for-trespass.png (680x383, 139.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecountersignal.com/trudeau-officers-threatened-with-arrest/
twitter.com/jeremycockrill/status/1561443078719672322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so Canada balkanizing and America absorbing is pretty much a certainty going forward?

We were looking at some farm property in southern Alberta and they are placing terms in purchase contracts that prevent the future owner from using fertilizer on the farmland.

Attached: alberta.loves.saskatchewan.png (1242x1010, 377.71K)

bump

>so Canada balkanizing and America absorbing is pretty much a certainty going forward?
If we move the US border to encompass Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada as a viable country is dead.
>I suppose there's always that deal where Trudeau saves Germany by building a Hibernia "Hydrogen Terminal" and sells them H2 stripped from offshore methane productin.
Right after Germany solves her energy crisis with space based "mirror" technology.

Attached: alberta-future-us-territory.jpg (1280x720, 73.24K)

Trudeau's Agents Threatened with Arrest.
>According to Cockrill, Trudeau’s government has been unlawfully sending federal employees onto Saskatchewan farmlands to test for nitrogen levels without the consent of landowners.
thecountersignal.com/trudeau-officers-threatened-with-arrest/

Attached: Saskatchewan-threatens-feds-with-arrest.png (1024x768, 695.39K)

>We are demanding an explanation from federal Minister
@s_guilbeault
on why his department is trespassing on private land without the owners’ permission to take water samples from dugouts. We have received reports of this occurring in several places throughout Saskatchewan.
twitter.com/jeremycockrill/status/1561443078719672322

Attached: cockrill-sask.png (1024x768, 217.71K)

>Canada as a viable country is dead.
Maybe they can rename the country formerly known as Canada to Khalistan.

Attached: trudeau-back-door.png (1816x2155, 3.68M)

“ Ve half penetrated haf ze canadian cabinet” stated the mortal kombat referee larper

>tfw civil war anons prediction happens to canada instead of us
Holy based.

>tfw civil war anons prediction happens to canada instead of us
>Holy based.
From your lips to God's ear fren.
>Ties of blood, culture and trade are much stronger North-South than East-West.

Attached: alberta-sask-bc-wolverines.jpg (1024x768, 113.6K)

>“ Ve half penetrated haf ze canadian cabinet” stated the mortal kombat referee larper
I NEVER heard anything about nitrogen farm "pollution" before this year. The only nitrogen issue I ever heard of were the NOx emissions from some vehicles.

Attached: Trudeau-Jagmeet-schwab.jpg (1024x787, 146.79K)

if Alberta and saskschatweanewn or whatever the fuck was threatened with imminent annexation, pakis and chinks would pile straight in there and wait, just like they did to Canada originally

doesn't seem like a good deal here

>I NEVER heard anything about nitrogen farm "pollution" before this year.
We were forced to "reformulate" a bunch of our detergents and "dishwashing" ingredients to remove "phosphates" that were supposedly causing deoxygenation of wetlands.

Now we have ridiculous restrictions on "single use" plastics to somehow virtue signal over problems caused by the Chinese and Indians who use their rivers as industrial garbage disposal and sewers.

Attached: klaus-schwab-narrow-window-opportunity.jpg (1024x1024, 183.3K)

>if Alberta and saskschatweanewn or whatever the fuck was threatened with imminent annexation
If Alberta + Saskatchewan joined the USA as an "Unincorporated Territory" (not unlike US Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico) we would have to set limits on WHO would qualify as a legal Alberta "citizen". We wouldn't just allow a few million really shitty Pakistani truck drivers to claim instant "citizenship".

Attached: humbolt-sask.png (997x509, 234.89K)

Alberta

Attached: Alberta-Flag-patch.jpg (800x800, 175.68K)

>if Alberta and saskschatweanewn or whatever the fuck was threatened with imminent annexation
Imagine not only securing a land bridge from the lower 48 to Alaska, but to also control virtually all the coal, oil, nat gas AND uranium in North America. The USA would be the totally dominant industrial powerhouse going into the future.

Attached: The-distribution-of-coal-deposits-in-Canada-Almost-all-coal-is-accumulated-near-Alberta_Q640.jpg (640x640, 77.68K)

>Imagine not only securing a land bridge from the lower 48 to Alaska
Did I mention, Alberta is the only rat-free jurisdiction in the civilized world.

Attached: rat-free-alberta.jpg (1280x720, 125.49K)

>ridiculous restrictions on "single use" plastics
shut up and wear the mask.

If you guys do go shiggydiggy, take the border with US back from the feds first. You can thank me later.

that's actually pretty based. unfortunately, it would end up pike Puerto Rico though, where a bunch of subhumans band together and scream muh racisms when they're wallowing in their own pigshit they made. everything is only a matter of time till they penalize the rest of us for everyone else's nigger behavior

forgot pic

Attached: 41sRybi[1].jpg (500x281, 149.53K)

>America absorbing
Doubtful. Frankly, I don't want them being absorbed. This country is on the verge of its own balkanization. If Alberta and Saskatchewan leave, I might head up there. Get me the fuck out of this shitheap.

huh?
there are uncivilized jurisdictions with no rats?

Who is they?