In case you were confuse where all the "domestic extremists" are

They're saying the quiet part out loud in the media now.
They will start saying it legally via the IRS and FBI soon. They will rebrand American Christians as the nazi terrorists they have been warning about all along.

Attached: a666c4a18851cb25958593afbe0ec4f4.png (970x925, 648.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_nationalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol id love to hear the "history" of christian nationalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_nationalism

kek look at this! talk about contrived

It's where you stand up for your personal beliefs, but are labeled a violent piece of shit if you aren't Jewish or Muslim.

What the fuck is this word?

Attached: 5C1DF547-59A0-4F1B-B845-0BAA2B412EB1.jpg (750x1041, 486.93K)

Heck yeah! Civic Nationalism is the way, my fellow brothers in Christ!

>goys, please don’t be racial nationalists, we need you to take this off ramp NOW

Look up Gerald LK Smith.

Deus Vult bros, is it happening?

Attached: comfy-popcorn.gif (300x300, 21.19K)

that is actually a meme word that i remember joking about when i was in elementary school back in the 80s. its just a really long english word. it does have some definition, but by and large it is relatively meaningless

The media narrative is that christian nationalism=white nationalism.

The church formally or religious groups informally being against (anti) the idea of losing (dis) its position of power (establishment) in/over society. It's also a link you can click on.

>mentions history of violence
>doesn't mention niggers

And in practice it will not be that!

Turns out this is pretty much the only context it is used in. A real church and state issue.

There are normal and loving Christians.
And then there are Christian nationalists who want everyone under schizo minority control.

They are just the Taliban with extra steps

Attached: lb8rqr0mn2i71.png (2374x1690, 1.54M)

>Conservative political views decried as terrorism by FBI
>Over half of all law abiding citizens are actually terrorists

It's Shariah law with Christian flair.

Let's talk about your cult then.
Can you make any distinctions between yourself and the Taliban?
I do seem to recall an entire summer of cities being burned to the ground for your agenda, any remorse for the 46 innocent lives those riots took?
Yeah i thought not. Your godless world is more violent than your so called phobia of "schizo minority control" you are literally VOTING for schizo minority control and adhere to its tenants with more fervor than any member of any religion.

>Sharia Law
What? What version of Christianity are you even referring to? Thus isn't the Church of Martin Luther you idiot.

>Your godless world is more violent than your so called phobia of "schizo minority control"
That's cult talk, pardner. I don't care if you live on a compound as long as you stay there.

You want to castrate and turn kids into drag queens, dont tell us about being radical.

just read a bit about him. he was largely inconsequential and he provides a very weak "history" of whatever the fuck christian nationalism is. if he is the main starting point for, it's no wonder christian nationalism is a nonsense word because it never go off the ground. the media and the left are trying to resurrect a bogeyman when in actuality we ned neither christianity nor nationalism to rope them all

I mean, if the FBI thinks that's a smart move.

Sure.

But let's look at the FBI's "Smarty Pants" plan. They wanna turn their back to Cop Murdering niggers, and focus on innocent White Families.

Someone's gonna get a bullet in the back in my opinion!