Caption this, Any Forums

Caption this, Any Forums

Attached: FayFA7FX0AA0kvK.png (647x620, 518.72K)

Eat the fruit Adam, the snake says it's okay

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

arya stark bong in the street pasta

fuck off back to pr0gramm

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day. Gradually I began to hate them.

>I can smell the semen on this whore's breath
>If only I knew how bad things really are

SEX
SEX EVERYWHERE

Nothing about the current political situation we are currently experiencing in the west will ever make sense to you unless you first understand that you live under foreign occupation and are thus subject to the rules of the occupiers. If you do not start from there, you will search for multiple explanations and rationalizations for your society's misery and shortcomings that will ultimately lead you nowhere.The thing is, your enemy has no interest in a so-called "victory" over you, because they already won - long ago, before most of you were even born. Now, the entirety of their actions is aimed at a single goal - humiliation. Humiliation robs you of your humanity, your will, your reason to fight on. Humiliation takes everything from you, and it even robs you of being worthy of empathy. It has been used by every occupier in history, and it’s our natural primal understanding of defeat.

>I JUST FUCKED A BLACK GUY YO

Fpbp eden is bout to get lit fr fr
No cap

The guys I had sex with last night packed up our gear and left this morning 10 minutes after you started walking to the concert.

not drunk enough

Attached: AMMS_048cc4a65e173361e54daffe31534deb.jpg (474x632, 59.89K)

>Thinking of nigger dick
I do not need to tell you who has the problem here

>Maybe they were right about the jews, I dunno carl, what do you think carl, carl? carl? CARL?

IT'S MA'AM

Never fails kek

Attached: e3c.png (750x751, 70.28K)

>SO CHAD WAS IN MY MOUTH AND THEN BRAD COMES UP BEHIND AND STARTS FUCKING MY ASS. I MUST HAVE CAME LIKE 16 FUCKING TIMES HAHA. I TOOK PLAN B LIKE TWO DAYS LATER AFTER THEIR FRIENDS RAN A TRAIN ON MY BUT I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO GET AN ABORTION ANYWAY. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR MY HERPES MEDS TOMORROW, BUT IM NOT IN AN OUTBREAK RIGHT NOW. WANNA FUCK IN THAT OUTHOUSE OVER THERE?

“So anyways he bet me that I couldn’t get six dicks in three holes. Not only did I win that bet but it paid me enough to treat my ringworm and cover the abortion. You want to get married?”

Im pregnant, its either yours or tyrones

>oh my goddddd, lisa is such a bitch
>the other night when we were doing shots, she showed up in the same dress as me, and she KNEW that i'd be wearing it because it's cute, that fucking slut
>i'm a gemini, i don't even know why i hang out with such a TOTAL scorpio

It's da JOOOOOOOOOoOoOOOOOoZ!

"OMFG Brad that guy over there grabbed my butt what are you gonna do about it!? I'm literally shaking!"

>I can’t Sneed

Look at this flat chested hunchback bitch standing next to this smug twink faggot manlet and know that the only reason she's even a meme is because women have gotten so comfortable with being sloppy, disgusting retards that they are actually proud of looking like this now.

also i hate women with no tits more than i hate jews

It's true. I just started college and the fucking solvenly ugly fat girls are walking around in their underwear.

op is a faggot

>If you only knew etc...