Free Market Capitalism works

take that, starving commies

Attached: 1643882107003.jpg (828x1030, 646.71K)

Now post the real estate ownership rate for jews.

Damn sometimes it doesn’t feel good to be a libertarian. This wasn’t supposed to happen bros. Are we losing?

The boomer doesn't care. He's just happy the home he bought 40 years ago for $22,000 just sold for $1.9 million. Meanwhile, his millennial children are 35 and trying to buy a shack in the bad part of town for $450,000. Allowing foreign interests to buy real-estate in your country is an awful decision and the people responsible should be considered traitors.

I don't understand how that's even legal.

Not if the market collapses, then china and us lose.

Then the retard buys a bigger boomer mansion for 2.2 million, that used to cost a fraction of that, and he accumulated a new debt of 300k USD just to attention whore.

what is Evergrande

cant afford a house? lmao should have been born a pretty women

Attached: 1632811712087.jpg (865x632, 151.14K)

Attached: 1650486072960.jpg (1060x1416, 839.22K)

Attached: 1658992502235.jpg (1242x1240, 939.55K)

Attached: 1655167051350.png (459x406, 151.49K)

I'VE got a house for sale no one seems to want to pay market value for, how do I contact someone to buy it from overseas?

If you made money off of slave labor and were part of an organization with numerous human rights abuses you’d be in fucking prison let alone allowed to use the proceeds to buy property. I didn’t vote L last cycle based on the fact they adopted open border policies. Libertarians often put the wider goal in front of tangible solutions. It’s principled but self defeating. You cannot survive if you feed everyone before yourself. You can be against the war on drugs but also have a problem with China shipping large amounts of toxic opioids in.
The CCP is using real estate to gain influence. It’s a security risk. Their way of life is directly opposed to everything we stand for. It’s time someone listed these spots so everyone knows what part of their homeland became prc ground.

this is a 'upper scale' trailer not a house lol

Yeah we have known this was part of the Chinese war on America since the 90's.

I used to complain about it, talk about it all the time.

Like "China wants our labor to be more expensive" so they use their slave earning to buy American real estate. Then it ups our cost of living and they can give their slaves a raise.

Oh well, its too late, should have done something in the 90's.

Now all you can do is execute the traitors who did this.

/thread

That means you're higher than market value. Lower your asking price.

Cool, how much did Jewish corporations spend?

OP's afraid we'll fix the problem.

Double doubles for this fine antisemite.
What was God thinking?

Starting to understand these Phony Magicians.

If they say look at the left hand, you look at the right hand.