Dugin made a statement

>As you all know, as a result of a terrorist attack carried out by the Nazi Ukrainian regime, on August 20, when returning from the Tradition festival near Moscow, my daughter Daria Dugina was brutally killed by an explosion in front of my eyes.

>She was a beautiful Orthodox girl, a patriot, a military correspondent, an expert on the central channels, and a philosopher. Her speeches and reporting have always been profound, grounded and restrained. She never called for violence and war.
She was a rising star at the beginning of her journey. The enemies of Russia meanly, stealthily killed her...

>But we, our people, cannot be broken even by such unbearable blows. They wanted to crush our will with bloody terror against the best and most vulnerable of us. But they won't get it.

>Our hearts yearn for more than just revenge or retribution. It's too petty, not Russian. We only need our Victory. My daughter laid her maiden life on the altar. So win, please!
>We wanted to raise her to be smart and a hero.

>Farewell to Daria Dugina (Platonova) - a civil memorial service - will be held on August 23 at the Ostankino Television Center (Moscow) at 10 am.
t.me/Dugin_Aleksandr/4139

Attached: AOMA64TQKJCPXALDKRU7J7MJKQ.jpg (964x1010, 115.29K)

>a terrorist attack carried out by the Nazi Ukrainian regime
oh yeah where's the proof???????? hello proofs???!!!!!!!

Who fucking cares what this retard kike says.

Attached: FaxYxxgWIAIOpla.png (808x273, 433.69K)

what does that mean
also
>She never called for violence and war.
lol

Attached: dugina.jpg (608x508, 72.48K)

R.I.P. Sister from another Mister.

Terrible fucking shoop. Look at the top left side of her head it's clearly cut from something else.

kill yourself

>She was a beautiful Orthodox girl, a patriot, a military correspondent, an expert on the central channels, and a philosopher. Her speeches and reporting have always been profound, grounded and restrained.

But but but I thought the Dugins had no influence. Dugin is a joke in Russia. The Vatniks and Chetniks told me so!!

Attached: 11473442.jpg (499x356, 67.46K)

seethe harder nafrinigger

XD

Is it possible it was faked?

Attached: 9377A7A6-0FCD-4696-8A91-C7783DFC4B19.jpg (680x502, 41.26K)

The bolshevik crys out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1658953577197.jpg (1080x1440, 152.78K)

>here's a random woman, she changed her hair
absolute state of russoids

Kill. Yourself.

not her as is evident from the differently patterned hat and kiäv olympics shoes

>Anti-white faggot had this to say

Idc and rest in piss

not proof proxyivan

Attached: 1649669501371.webm (320x240, 888.85K)

Damn I haven't seen him in a while. Has he uploaded his 100,000,000 video yet?

You mean like the moon landing?

Attached: aDDNqjZ_460s.jpg (460x460, 43.37K)

She was caught using 3 different plates, she rented a flat next to Dugina, she fled to Estonia after the attack and put the car for sale.

Attached: cooper.jpg (1146x383, 86.54K)

i saw pics of ukraine kids blown to bits but i guess that isn't terror

No one cares, photo engineer. This is the person of interest that the russian government is currently trying to extradite from some shithole country she was seen sneaking into over the last 48 hours. Go cope somewhere else.

You only started following Russian happenings in February

>Russian politician's child gets blown into pieces.

You know what, good. I don't even give a fuck that it was Ukrainians who did it. I'm super glad that corrupt ass politicians who's living is to make psychopathic calls to throw others kids into a meat grinder get to feel this shit happen to their kids instead.

It's only when it's their kids and their own blood that they start giving a shit. Now looks not a fortunate daughter.

Its shooped just look at the blatant cuts around her head.

Did you see pics of kids blown to bits by AZOV in Donbass?

Days since Germans didn’t act like violent degenerates: 0
The Polish and Germoids really revealed their true character with this war. Both of them historically have been completely useless. Poles are good for nothing but being ruled and Germans just chimp out, invade everyone, lose, then call themselves the master race despite losing. Considering we rule you guys right now, we ought to put our foot down and make you stop buying Russian gas. Pretty hypocritical to talk down on Russians so much while licking their boot at the moment. Kek.

Attached: 6049C495-AFDE-45A2-82E2-C04819686626.jpg (783x1023, 251.2K)

He's not a politician, he's a writer.

“Bomb it”. You know she took their call.

Attached: E64B99C1-FBFB-4974-B128-BFFFB077E743.jpg (400x550, 32.91K)

Can't wait to see FSB bomb the funeral too, lol

>less than 48 hours FSB claims to have not only ID but full history and tracking of movement
>added bonus: she uhh she was also in Azov nazi
>spams blatantly shooped garbage
How can you lurk Chans and still get cucked by 101 Backtraced propaganda

My dad works at the SBU and says it's a stitch up.

Nope, just nazis (the bad kind) getting what they deserve.

so ukrainian special operatives are able to make a hit in moscow and instead of taking out some bigshot in the russian military or gov they kill this journalist daughter of schizo dugin?

You need not believe it, you have nothing to decide in this matter anyway.

Attached: HA.png (679x427, 13.09K)

>Chin magically recesses
my sides are in orbit you have tk be a nigger to believe this

I think it’s mentally impossible for Poles to not curse and sperg out when Russia is mentioned. Since the beginning of this war, I’ve never read a Polish post about Russia that isn’t just swearing and insults. It’s honestly incredible.

Attached: 8AD3482B-5D49-4E9E-BA53-30EA28889540.png (640x591, 46.55K)

>change your hair
>Russian border guard and Police can't identify you, even though you're wanted since April
Does Russia run on GTA logic?

Funny how they found the killer in 2 days and thousands of days have passed since the killing of Boris Nemtov, Natalia Estemirova and Anna Politkovaskaya. Where are these killers? And how the fuck did they have the alleged killers id?

If dying your hair makes you a murderer every Slavic bitch on the planet has killed somebody. FSB should stop hiring drunks

Nice copypasta but Russia wasn't mentioned once. And I thought dugin didn't have anything to do with Russia? You trannies need to get your shit together you're falling apart here. Maybe another telegram meeting will fix it.

Poor bastard.

Possible? sure. Likely? rather not.