Too many fell for the Joe Biden vote

Admit you were duped. You were wrong. He is literally the worst president since Carter and no amount of gymnastics makes that go away.

Attached: 517EC36B-3901-4E87-9B17-4E8B71F44242.jpg (1080x1125, 91.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Voted for Trump then left during covid hysteria. Fuck the US

listen jack. come on man.

Implying anyone voted for him

freemason fall guy for jewish crimes

Duuur I will use this Trump meme on Biden. That will make everybody cry.

Stupid bitch. All presidents are shit because the office doesn't need to have that power. GO BACK TO FUCKING ENGLAND AND SUCK THE QUEEN'S DICK YOU WORTHLESS FUCK!

I voted Biden and will HAPPILY vote Biden again. GOP = absolute ontological evil

>GOP = absolute ontological evil
if life is better and you are more free and everything costs less, does it really matter if they are evil?

That screenshot was at a protest against Trump lmao fuck that fat orange retard who was more worried about reelection than his supporters

cool story homo Polack, good luck with Putin

>26 Aug 21
ok now post something from the past month. dark joe has been crushing it lately

tak bylo, nie zmyslam

Life is better and I am not more free under the GOP. Don't be stupid

Haters will hate. Joe Biden is just hitting his stride. He's feeding millions of weary traveller's pouring into America and he's rock solid on transgender freedom and integrity for children. Shine on Mr President, the world is watching as you inspire a generation

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuits beaming.jpg (720x1334, 165.96K)

>Too many fell for the Joe Biden vote
Sure they did. Pfft...

Attached: 1604728187566.jpg (1600x1017, 285.06K)

> life is better
lmao in 2016-2020?
> you are more free
lmao to do what, get shot by cops?
> everything costs less
Like housing or healthcare or education?

touch grass

>Z-muslim :D
>zmislam :D

>don't be stupid
That's ironic coming from someone with that flag kek.

I don't think you know what irony means. GOP rule is absolutely hellish for everyone not part of the increasingly tiny, increasingly schizo, MAGA/GOP cult.

Weird larp but ok

Whoever is handling the dementia in chief rn

Is the real culprit

I remember when this happened. It literally felt like a commerical. "The 2022 Presidential Election was brought to you by Jeep." Complete redpill moment for me. They stole the election and these companies were in on it. It was so surreal.

you are less free and life is a lot worse under biden. ww3 is may be just around the corner thanks to him. dont be stupid.
polls show 79% of americans know we are going in the wrong direction.
democrats fuck everything up, pretending your only choice is to vote for them because the other side is evil is pure unadulterated hyper cope

imagine being scared of cops. every interaction i've had with police has been pleasant because i'm not a retarded ape who turns a simple traffic stop into resisting arrest. The media has you petrified by a non-existing issue and it's sad as heel how many younger kids fear cops.

they all deserve the rope

Attached: 20220820_095510.jpg (619x623, 76.5K)

>paying less for food and energy is pure hell!
>not being coerced and threatened with absolute ruin if i dont take an experimental drug us unbearable!
lmao you are full of cope

Voted for Trump 7 times, was never even in the US.

Attached: jesuits.png (1002x601, 498.98K)

You ARE serving the GOP again. Trump wasn't GOP. He was a populist. They hated him too. Now you're on the same side that promotes Bush and Cheney.

i voted for him. better than the orange retard.

Still crossing my fingers that Biden blurts out nigger during a broadcast.

Don't car. Still voting biden

drumpf lost. get over it.

hes truly not quite as bad as trump