I bought a car today for 10.000 dollars

and it broke down after 1 mile

I always have this bad luck, since i was born. No matter what i do it goes wrong. Everything that could go wrong goes wrong. I think i will just end all this and kill myself.

Attached: pepemepe.jpg (786x826, 98.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1pzXJuvdAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus is giving you a harder battle so rise to the occasion and overcome adversity.

maybe this bad luck is because you do not look at it like it's supposed to make you learn something. Maybe your car breaking down is because you are supposed to fix it yourself. have you ever thought of this?

have you at least tried diagnosing the problem and fixing it?

Fuck that

Did your parents abuse you? Yell at you for no reason? Tell you everything was your fault? You’re probably manifesting these problems because you expect everything to go wrong

>maybe this bad luck is because you do not look at it like it's supposed to make you learn something. Maybe your car breaking down is because you are supposed to fix it yourself. have you ever thought of this?
probably 1pbtID slide thread considering the german used miles instead of kilometers, but the moral of this story is that if he got it from a dealership it's most certainly under warranty and he simply needs to take it back to the dealership.

if he did not get it from a dealership then he needs to get ready for a lawsuit

They can't sell a lemon. They'll have to fix it. Get em told.

He is a Turkroach. He doesn't know how to fix, only to consume.

Go get your money back. If the asshole refuses, you have two options:

>Lawsuit

>Murder

Also, you can try a lawsuit first and then if that fails - option 2 is always there for a last resort. At that point though, I'm thinking the local judge needs to die as well. Good luck.

>1pbtid
if this wasn't just a slide thread i would say that most places have lemon laws that would cover this

>bad luck
you were scammed

Hey I have a used car you can buy, perfect condition only 20k

i expect everything to fail,m it rarely does but it helps me when it does. this "the secret" shit is nonsense bro

this

quit being an incel and learn to mechanics

Attached: 62962B14-2D9B-476D-8865-3731E4066947.jpg (1103x1091, 688.54K)

First mistake is not buying American.

Attached: Gran Torino.jpg (2918x1648, 173.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f1pzXJuvdAY

Attached: trans kills parents.png (612x610, 277.8K)

>claims to have bad luck
>doesn't go all in on stocks like amazon, tesla, etc. to fuck them up.
You don't have bad luck, you're just stupid.

>1 post by this id
Go back to the fucking dealer then

>lawsuit
i think you mean dishing out a beatdown + at least 3 times the price of the car in property damage

What car ?

I am also a bad luck haver. You eventually develop a strategy for it. I bought one of the cheapest cars I could find (£900), factoring the inevitable repair costs into the value. It took until my late 20s to start understanding the RNG can only be so bad, so if you make extra precautions like that, you can end up with the normal situation.

or this. kek

My luck is so bad that even my good luck is bad luck. I was working for a company as a temp, and they finally hired me on, and 3 days later a job called me that I had applied for months ago. It was a no Brainerd because the pay was way better at the new place, but now my other job just gave me a big raise. So now I have to choose between $24/hr with 30 minute commute and a very nice m-f set schedule, or $28/hr 1 mile from my house and shitty shift work (rotating shifts including overnight). Wtf.

you cannot fucking post shit like this without more details.
Mercedes or BMW?

Next time maybe actually look at the car before buying...

are you that World of Tanks streamer Will Frampton alias Quickybaby ?
Toyota
I did but i dont know much about cars and i have no friends of family for accompany

What was the car?? I'm just going to call it, OP is a faggot.

are test drives not customary in germany?