Low quality shitpost bait gets posted all day, every day

>low quality shitpost bait gets posted all day, every day
>bots, shills, bored shitposters, etc
>retarded goycattle Any Forums users, as impulsive and retarded as the niggers they despise, are unable to resist replying to it over and over and over
>including threads that are made multiple times per day, identical text and pics
>stupid goyim can't help themselves, they HAVE to reply

What level of knowledge is it when you finally accept that the Jew is right about 99% of people?

Attached: 1660831453104949.jpg (1024x672, 58.2K)

>needs jews to tell him how to feel about his fellow goys
ngmi

>as impulsive and retarded as the niggers they despise
kek'd yes pretty much everyone on this board deserves the oven

checked.

what am i supposed to do instead, user, seriously, I need ideas.

Ah, yes, the internet is one person using the website at all times. There is no chance you're seeing posts from a different group of people choosing to log on at a different time that missed the thread the first time around since Any Forums threads average a lifespan of about 5 minutes.

COPE

Post on Twitter, Instagram, Red dit, Facebook...

hahahhaha, I made a funny.

Usually this is a sign that it's a slow news day.

I respond for the sake of anyone else that happens to stumble upon the bullshit I see. To set it correctly, jewfaggoyt. Are you capable of thinking that far beyond yourself, jewfaggoyt?

>facts are coping

YOU cope.

Attached: Congress_of_the_People_logo.svg.png (180x180, 10.96K)

Prepare your Angus for the coming hordes of WEF/UN “information warriors” (jannies) that are being hired (doing it for free). All 110,000 of them.

So where are the quality threads then?

>What level of knowledge is it when you finally accept that the Jew is right about 99% of people?

One that renders you in a state of permanent hatred for the failed creation - the "human" being.

>retarded goycattle Any Forums users, as impulsive and retarded as the niggers they despise, are unable to resist replying to it over and over and over
>including threads that are made multiple times per day, identical text and pics
>stupid goyim can't help themselves, they HAVE to reply
What do you think you just did with this thread?

We have come to a point where certain knowledge became so widespread that there is no point in discussing it anymore. There's nothing new to gain, to learn.

Only few things need to be acknowledged;
that, despite having the potential to do things, many people will not do anything with it.
It renders the Earth in a state of constant decay, one which is easily acknowledgeable in the present time.

The simplicity of day to day life is not really possible to withstand once you reach a certain level of thought.
Least you can do is spend the time with other likeminded people, but whether anyone has chosen that - or not - I do not know.

Maybe the number of suicides can hint at something.

Attached: 343543566546.jpg (1800x1800, 373.5K)

Holy shit nigger im gonna reply

Attached: 4E088F2C-7B04-423B-B7AA-49330FDF2843.gif (355x200, 610.61K)

your just mad elliot is more of a man you'll ever be

Attached: esq060122-cover-001-1653336631.jpg (980x1269, 68.25K)

Yeah its not lol 95% of grown males could beat her at any moment. But good post moche.

>wut u think u did wif dis thredzz

Seen more of the same. You all act like orks to me. And not in a fun way. I've reached a point where I see you the same way the Jew sees you: disposable cannon fodder and excess carbon

This is some new ascended power level I've discovered. I've been here so long I've found the final stage of Any Forums evolution: realizing the Jew was right all along.

Attached: 1652990223797.png (600x600, 271.91K)