What do you think it could be?

Could be a MEGA HAPPENING!!!
What does Any Forums think it could be?

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-171930_Twitter.jpg (1049x1369, 418.9K)

Media catching up on some conspiracy we have already drawn conclusions on

What do you mean? "Trudeau is a mad man" is what he wanted to leak apparently.

Inb4 everything

Attached: 144FB624-7934-4904-8F26-B3528D3EF04A.jpg (1056x1052, 669.09K)

Castro's son confirmed.

Attached: -58713299936472.jpg (999x932, 106.05K)

kek, misread it as "Trudeau is a bad man". one

yea, most likely something very tame considering "blue checkmark" of smurfdom.

>Trudeau is a mad man
which one?

its nothing! if it was important it would have been spilled immediately. but now this one person has you baited, waiting for the final reveal that will never come. because either some red tape stops it, or they wind up 'missing'.

>WEF owns Trudeau
If this becomes actual news news it could be a trouble spot for old Klaus.

trudeaus a notorious pedophile footage of him raping little boys is all over the internet.
try to use your time more productively.

its prob the Mohawk tribe threatening to bring out the guns to Ottawa in February
I was told they signed off on an agreement then they sent the UN boys to crash the party

I got that from a man who was traveling Canada who literally had four letter agency gangstalkers that he was actively evading by ditching his phone/ credit card etc.

he was an ex employee of ottawa that worked in the federal government.

he also said he thought the whole engineered famine wasn't going to happen, and that all of that stuff was "thwarted"
which I figured he was just a naive french faggot for thinking that.

>follow my account to stay up to date on this massive story

Rolling

What a pussy. Post on Any Forums from behind 7 genders. They will never know its him.

Guy will end up suicided

TURDeau doesn't wash his ass after shitting :DDD

Probably nothing. It's like with terrorist attacks. The good stuff isn't announced ahead of time, it just happens out of the blue.

Our prime minister is a mad man, which is why I won't post it now and give him time to get me suicided or shut me down. 99% it's fake, 1% it's true and he's the biggest retard out there.