Are Indians the most unfortunate race?

They are so fucking hideous

Attached: CvJBwnlWEAAYGwZ.jpg (1080x773, 116.21K)

Yes

t.pajeet

What are the evolutionary reasons for this? Help me understand how this fucking tragedy happened. Does Evolution just naturally select for dysgenics as long as it survives. I mean, India does have over 1 Billion individuals so its not a evolutionary failure by any means

Indians are mostly vegetarian.

If you eat a lot of grains, obviously you will be stunted and you'll be chinlets and brainlets.

t.non-vegetarian with a decent jawline.

you have to almost pity them. Imagine if someone attempted to create a human and getting the anatomical side of things correct to the point of averaging out the common traits present in all the races (including intelligence) but failed to understand how humans actually function. Habits to form a hierarchical social structure? Bake that shit directly into their culture and make it tough as concrete, habits towards materialism? Greedy beyond comprehension, poor out group empathy? If you aint from the same caste you are treated as a subhuman. Sexual lust, make that shit uncontrollable and strip out the nuance and make them as horny as chimps.
Gotta say, it has to suck to be a self aware pajeet

Attached: skeleton relaxing arms behind head.jpg (720x720, 55.61K)

Caste system + arranged marriages

Yea, but at least the street shitting jeet is doing more about their Muslim problem than you are.

arranged marriages may have contributed to the lack of natural selection. incest too, that's for granted

All the things you mentioned there were based. I'm talking about why they're fucking ugly as shit you stupid nigger

I literally wrote here dude, grains make you weak jawed cuck.

They have been isolated in India for millenia. The mountains closed them in. They are close related to aboriginals. A subhuman race.

>uncontrollable sexual behavior
>based
i'm starting to think you're some flavor of poojeet or ahmed

Chinks also eat grain consistently (except maybe the japs), but they're no where near as hideous. Granted, their slanty eyes are repulsive as fuck. Also, your bone structure is genetic, idenentical twins raised on different diets grew up with the same facial bone structure as adults

>Chinks also eat grain consistently
They also eat meat. They would kill dogs and eat dogs. Indians wouldn't. Never will.

That's a meme though, Indian men probably have ED more than westerners, because of being weak chuds.

No you're just a simp faggot. Being a low inhibition monke who grabs a slut and just jizzes all over it is a chad trait. That's why niggers, despite being complete low iq wastes of space, have a violent masculine appeal

did you just ask me to pass up a india hate thread you double nigger?
Speaking of, I recall nearly a decade ago seeing articles about horrific rapes occuring in india, constant stream of it until eventually I stopped seeing it in news site headlines. I think the journos realized no one really cares about india no matter how hilarious the tales of atrocities are there

>foreskinlet zogmutt calling others unfortunate

Hmm. Great food for thought. Still has no impact on bone structure in a lifetime, considering the identical twins raised on different diets ending up as weak chinned manlets. Maybe the diet has to span generations for evolution to kick in the facial features to match

they are. I'm not a Pajeet but I know them well. The more "Indian" they look they uglier they are. both men and women. The more attractive they are the less Indian they look.

They did care, all leaders who went to India talked about the plight of Indian women first and India started to reform, they started to promote western style feminism, well it was already growing anyway.

Now they have a lot of quotas even in corporate jobs like USA. And women get cheap education loans and so on. And yeah, now they even raised age of marriage to fucking 21 instead of 18.

fuck off pajeet. Deep down you know its true, whether or not you individually are dysgenic as fuck

India is cucked. I guarantee you all pajeets will die out if women globally have there way for a few centuries at least