How to profit from the German energy crisis in December 2022

A German manufacturer paid 130k for electricity in July 21. Their electricity bill was 950k in July 2022. And that is not even winter. Germany's remaining three nuclear plants — Emsland, Isar and Neckarwestheim — will be powered down by the end of 2022. That's apparently 2% of their electricity output being taken offline. The outcome coming for winter 22 is pretty obvious. This is what they voted for so the only question is what is the best trade to profit from this?

Attached: german-flag-and-euro-money.jpg (800x389, 33.24K)

Short DAX

Short german stocks for industry that is heavily reliant of gas? I dunno, one thought

Invade Polen.

Attached: 9ab6932c8b5ab2e51385f2388c0be090.png (1021x1200, 776.83K)

Stock up on nylon pantyhose, booze and cigarettes - when it collapses you can pack harem or Island like Epstein with desperate german hoes for that.

Attached: 1606815063111.gif (307x325, 3.95M)

Just overthrow you government if you don't like prices

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-211944.png (864x945, 162.96K)

So basically the entire German economy. This problem stems all the way back to that faggot before Merkel. He approached Russia and they made a deal: we will be one of your largest consumers of natural gas, at a discount because we, the Germans want to be a global export power house. Yeah sure thing said the Russians. Sprinkle a little bit of agenda 21, agenda 2030, some klaus schwab…all over a few decades then vote in a bunch of crypto-environmentalists who hate people to then turn around and bite the very hand that has allowed their economy to be successful.

Pick any nat gas / energy stock in Germany and go with leap’s.

I don't live there. I do think it could get so bad in December the Germans will do that themselves

if inflation continues this will not work though.
It's fucked up for everyone who is not directly profiting of subsidies.
We will all loose.
Maybe the only way to gain is not to short germany, but to buy stocks from competitors in countries that are not as strongly effected.
But that's a gamble too in the face of a global recession.

Oh you mean chancellor Gerhard Schröder who later became chairman of rosneft. Yeah so long German gas company (doesn't matter which), short German Dax which is mostly industrials anyhow. The Dax chart is even worse when you consider the Euro getting trashed. Only concern with long German gas companies is some kind of price controls prevent them profiting enough off of this.

>buy stocks from competitors in countries that are not as strongly effected.
Not here. We are forced to sell you our excess energy and buy it back from you times 40.
Also Czeched

Attached: 1657928485380.png (1080x1203, 420.57K)

"Germany's Uniper, wrecked by Russian gas cuts, applies for government support" I don't think German gas companies will do well out of this. I'm guessing they have fixed price deals with some customers and end up getting ruined

Yea sorry about that, but nobody stopped our lefties...
I didn't mean EU countries, I meant places like maybe Japan, Canada, U.S., emerging markets. Maybe even some chinese companies that will not be too fucked in the upcoming shitstorm in china.

Yep that's the problem, the gas branches will have big problems for the next 2 years I guess.
Some energyproviders will nevertheless operate positively, because they won on the electricity exchanges.

Just found this 3x leveraged short etf. Shorts Dax 3x I think.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-214325.png (864x596, 102.77K)

Baltic and Scandinavian firewood producers

based tweet

No worries. Our elites are happy sucking your cock.
My bet is on US. They have the best conditions relative to others to get unfucked...relative to others.
China will blow it. They need liberalization to grow but at the same time they need to scale back....so the retards in power can keep making mistakes.
Russians will just drink up any profits.

Attached: 1660938135951618.png (750x909, 505.94K)

Exactly my thought, but I'm kinda worried (maybe it's the wrong word as it might be a good thing, but very destructive at first) that the U.S. will face a civil war and split up in 2-3 unions.

>They need liberalization to grow
This is your mind on kikery

3SDE:LSE:GBX
WisdomTree DAX 3x Daily Short

Right? Czeched his twatter and he is this close to being banned.

Attached: 1657932410029.jpg (828x821, 354.06K)

I remember Jordan Peterstein saying we don't know the impact of women in the workplace yet, they have only been there in numbers post ww2. He was right and we are seeing it now. Germany, Sweden etc are totally feminised politically

I can feel that our Germanophile president is going to send them electricity from our nuclear plants, causing blackouts in France. It's like being back in the 19th century with their damn coal, the Krauts.

Attached: 1619781729-marcmenantarmesoldat.png (451x338, 189.46K)

There is no other way. If you prefer loyalty instead of competence you are fucked. Or like we do prefer jewish nepotism.

Attached: 1660946240714209.gif (492x342, 1.06M)

kek, the funny thing is that at the moment our cucked president is selling electricity to france and that extra electricity is made mostly out of burning gas.