Jews are celebrating assassination of an anti-globohomo activist Darya Dugina

Choose your path carefully, western man.

Attached: 1661114571161043.png (598x648, 160.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z98moTOa7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PeIhrn3HkEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>as a jew
followed by the worst shit youve ever heard

Attached: jews hate us26.jpg (778x420, 58.08K)

SERB FLAG AND RUSSIAN COCK::: SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

DISGUSTING
IIIII
SSSSS
GGGGG
U
S
T
I
N
G

The sides are forming...

>euroasianist
>anti-globohomo

retarded serb drunk on russian semen.

those who call themselves jews but are not

Attached: 1647335829519.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

subhuman trash

one of the few good things about both covid and the ukraine war is that they are polarising and it is quite easy to see who is a cunt. it is easy to remember who is a cunt.

yep, its never been more obvious which side to be on.

Attached: 1659888832d70.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Attached: 1653424902174 5.jpg (500x752, 148.37K)

>kikes and ukrainians are both subhuman niggers
we know

do you just enjoy being ruled by jews or something?

Who does he think he's fooling?
Also,
>How do you know a jew is lying?
>His lips are moving.

>serb
Got your evening protein intake already?

This is the thanks Dugin gets for promoting the holohoax and shilling for kikes.

As a jew, we all you know you are a sick fuck that gets off on the death of goyim women and children, and we also know that, as a jew, you are permitted to lie to the goyim. So as a jew, you should get off twitter and get the fuck back in the oven.

Thanks for the input mountain jew

>antiglobohomo
>feminist
lol ok

>As a Jew
>I'm not supposed to
>But I'm going to do it anyway
Sorry sweatie but Goyim rules don't apply to Jews.

Attached: 1660985392755514.jpg (716x797, 251.22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z98moTOa7Y

Attached: IMG_9748.jpg (330x386, 68.31K)

Yeah I'll side against Russians.

The Catholic Church has failed Western civilization

Why do you guys act like we are bound to a "path" like you faggots are? I could shit in your path and you'd just walk on it, cause you're fucking stupid.

The sides formed very early into the war
>some decided to support Ukraine, and Ukraine's literal Jew president, and NATO, and all the other Leftists and Liberals in that camp
>others decided to support Russia, simply because Russia stands against the United States' imperialistic ambitions of total Jewish dominance and control
There's no sense in arguing with them, no sense in trying to convince them. These people have been totally subverted and mind broken into extreme hatred and violence. Just roll your eyes at their bloodthirsty ramblings, or laugh at it like we should all laugh at Clown World, and move on. That's the healthiest way to deal with Jews.

Attached: pepehmm.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

i do not, but saying that euroasianists are antiglobohomo and based is beyond fucking retarded. so when merkel and macron preaches about euroafrican union they are kiked (they are), but when some dugin preaches euroasian union he is somehow based and antiglobohomo? that is fucking retarded. end result is not negriefied, but chinkiefied europe, so globohomo.

>You WILL pretend to choose a side and then argue about it online.
Yeah, nah. No.
I don't think I will.
All of you are assholes.
Both sides.
Fuck your homoglobes and fuck Putin.
You're all guilty, bloody hands stained red with shame.
fuuuuuuuuuuuck
yoooooooooooou
>JUST CHOOSE AN EVIL ALREADY

hahhaah
Another tab closed.

Ya know why demons drive people to develop such things? Because man is made capable of resisting their influence. Demons want a body they can control entirely. They are big mad that God gave us autonomy over our bodies and dominion over the physical world while they are stuck in the spirit realm.

>and all the other Leftists and Liberals in that camp
>implying

Attached: 1656942908906.png (1437x955, 1.98M)

With jews and child trannies? lmao, chaim. gtfo of my country before I turn you into a lampshade

Based & Redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=PeIhrn3HkEo

Attached: Antichrist.jpg (4840x3176, 3.99M)

>believing "we will be benevolent rulers, and we will definately wont be just a replacement of different sort of globohomo with much less homo" drivel
kek. do I even need to comment that?

>implying

Attached: 1658340171438028.png (1080x796, 1.11M)

weak comeback 2bh

>rulers
>replacement
>thinking Russia (or China) wants to take over and rule the entire world
this is your brain on Atlanticism
it can only think in terms of complete globalist control and homogenization

Attached: Globohomia.jpg (4982x4590, 3.08M)

Hol up. Since when she's anti-globohomo activist?

Attached: 1661192877537571.jpg (824x983, 90.22K)

since birth.

Look at their faces...How could any self respecting non jew person ever mate with these people? Africans and spics excluded.

Globohomo isn't an exclusive term, it applies to russians and all those other shit people Dugin listed. But never mind that those groups all want the same thing, except just under a different fashion.

Stay mad goy bitch, we own your country.

>only celebrate when hohols burn
>not when vatniks do
>got it?
unlike the kike, as a bulgarian i enjoy seeing both sides burn and i wont deny it.
>anti-globohomo activist
translated from the language of the ruski cumslurper OP, this means
>anti-western-globohomo
and vatnik-chink globohomo is just as bad, if not worse so im glad shes done

Attached: -----.jpg (700x1030, 154.82K)

Imperial russian ambitions sounds pretty ominous desu, glad they dont have the military might to do that

Attached: superfriendly.jpg (444x435, 27.15K)

btw

Attached: supercute1.webm (608x1080, 2.45M)

the font alone tells me that this image was made by a glownigger

>ur jewish i dont like you
>well yeah i am a filthy jew but so is the other side i swear!!!!
Purely from a tactics/debate/optics perspective thats such a bad strategy to run with.

I honestly think we've won already when the only thing you niggers can do to confuse things is call everyone shifty jew. This only strengthens the anti juden resistance regardless of whether you achieve anything in russia/ukraine.