Well done, wagie! That was a really productive start of the week, keep it up!

Well done, wagie! That was a really productive start of the week, keep it up!

Attached: b4e.jpg (640x640, 58.53K)

While you sit at home and masturbate to anime pictures drawn by a greasy lowlife such as yourself I'm out there making a difference by contributing to society.

''wagie''
>productive member of society
>independent
>not autistic
neetcuck
>parasite
>leech
>still lives in mommy's basement
>incel, will likely never see a titty in his life
>no social life
>autistic

>codemonkey/helpdesk cuck thinks he's providing anything of value to the world

TOPKEK. Meanwhile, NEETs such as I orchestrate politics from the shadows and create movements that echo throughout society.

The NEET shall inherit the earth. Sure, he has no skills, but when the Race War happens and he's 50 years old, he'll be asked "What do you specialize in?" before being sent to hard labor in the new Reich.

>I'm out there making a difference by contributing to society.
meanwhile society...

Attached: Rotterdam, Netherlands.jpg (1440x968, 345.04K)

i started a newspaper for my village

Based. Now Italy is not far from electing a fascist dictator who will usher in a golden age for EVROPA.

>wagie jealous because he doesn't get tendies
Go back to your wage cage.

Attached: kpke5a51q9d31.jpg (750x725, 65.76K)

Lies. I own my own house and NEET. Good shit.

that's especially precious coming from a faggot with a commie flag

Attached: the worker has fallen in love.jpg (640x361, 43.58K)

Sh shut up

I made this thumbnail for a video but ended up not using it, so I'll just drop it here

Wagies tongue my anus

Attached: the neet pill.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

No you dont

>being a neet is like openly being a loser and a waste to the collective society
>being a wagie is like being a brain dead drone in the cog of the machine

You lose either way.

>Yes goyim, keep giving me tax money that I will give to Tyrone and Mohammed!

Attached: 1650717322705.jpg (559x527, 41.71K)

i work outside and take breaks to remind all you neets that there is a whole wide world out there and the only thing holding you back is yourself. get your shit together and just do something, even if you wont.

Thanks for paying for the welfare system in your country and MY country too, buddy. Today I watched Sopranos and played online chess. Keep contributing, we have many apes fresh off the boat. I don't think they wanna work.

>contributing to society.
Lmao let me know where all that hard work and tax money went in about ~10 years or less when shells are exploding and armies are marching onto the capital

Attached: mr clean.jpg (700x700, 60.67K)

Based

did you also obtain a fat stack of bitcoin? I'm so comfy lads. let the wagies wage. I'm going on another holiday this winter.

not every neet is a disgusting wankerino that does nothing at all. while you sit in the cage I workout, meditate, swim in the lake, learn, read. and fuck your wife of course.

I live in my pickup truck thank you

What did I do again? It's all a vague dream already. Time has no meaning to me.

>>still lives in mommy's basement
Nah, got my own place (thanks for the taxes btw).