Andrew Tate permanently banned from tiktok

First it was instagram and facebook, but today tiktok has joined in also citing misogyny as the reason. This blow may hit the popular manosphere influencer harder than previous bans because tiktok was by several orders of magnitude the platform he was most popular that generated him the most money

Attached: B02BB550-B877-46FE-8BED-B72A99584AA9.jpg (1170x1091, 171.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banned.video/watch?id=630158650457c60fc3c37082
twitter.com/monopoly4equal/status/1560907799684698112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know who that is and I don't use tiktok.

Who?

I really don't give a fuck about this guy, but considering the constant spamming of his 'online course', and his ban from TikTok--he must be relatively based, and a threat to the Chicom occupied government of ours

Ah yes, I forgot that social media only bans BASED people

What for? Tiktok is chinese run, right? Isn’t it in the chink bugs best interest that a grifter like Tate gets young white men to hate women and pursue mindless materialism?

>Chicom
it's kikes you fucking shitstain

unironically yea pretty much

Search mm_oo_oo_dd_yy_ on tiktok
This is why we need tate and hangings back .

Your baldy spastic daddy figure is no more. Grow up you incel freaks. No wonder everyone is relieved when you leave the room

That's just it, Tate isn't telling anyone to hate women.

He's putting into words what men aged 20-60 have known for the last 5 years but weren't allowed to say out loud.

QRD I don't have tiktok and I have 0 desire to download but I'm interested so here is a nice picture for you.

Attached: 1600725281025.jpg (456x417, 24.7K)

>eceleb
>social media
>tiktok
Why do you morons think we care about this shit?

i can smell your festering wound from here. go take some antibiotics and fuckin dilate you creepy troonchud

How fucking weak and fragile is the gay world order? Just pathetic at this point, scared of some literal who

This guy is being used by globohomo to push their narratives. He seems like a puppet either way.

Also the shills have been shilling him the past month hard on all the boards.

>Chicom
If only it were that simple, user. We're dealing with a war that has been raging much longer than that.

Who?

banned.video/watch?id=630158650457c60fc3c37082

it's what the next generation is glued to - where they get their information and worldview. if you can't see the cultural relevance for the future, you have down syndrome

Who cares? He's a dime a dozen. Just some meathead ape that we have spewing literal chauvinism for lulz. Dick Masterson was the exact same thing. They are literally clowns for us to make younger generations laugh and start their journey towards enlightenment.

Him being banned is actually more useful now. He's already gotten too much of a fucking ego and keeps saying retarded shit because he has a two digit IQ. Him continuing to speak is worse than having him become a martyr. Now the young zoomer boys who thought he was funny will see what the system really does to people who go against the leftist narrative. It's a much better lesson for them and will push them further right.

>Says your thoughts out loud
>Gets banned
In many such cases

>Chicom
Ugh..

Attached: 1660397534841235.jpg (704x659, 61.54K)

The cracks are spreading, apparently.

Who? Stop posting this garbage.

this
two weeks ago nobody heard of this asshole
they're trying to make him the poster boy for the "alt-right" hoping that people will think all right wing people are as dumb as him

Why is this nigger being force memed into relevance? Who the fuck is he? I refuse to look him up and give him search algorithm power

Look, I get that they're just a proxy.

Don't know a lot about him but he seems great for babbys first redpill. Obviously Jews and chinks would hate him

I don’t like this guy but I think this is fucked up and unfair

>Who?
a guy sharing redpills about being a man, self improvement, stop caring about roasties, build your own business, exercise, fuck NWO

Nigger.

qrd on this guy? My libshit relatives have been seething about him for a few days on facebook and I have no idea who he is.

>the popular manosphere influencer
kill me. kys. kill everyone

TikTok US version is a joint partnership between Oracle and ByteDance. In other words, US have a say in what gets shown and who get banned etc, and probably get all of the data collection access too.

The minute he started talking about antiwhiteism he was gone.
twitter.com/monopoly4equal/status/1560907799684698112

>he must be relatively based

>feminist says his opinion doesnt matter because hes white
>tate: "umm actually my grandpa was black" MIC DROP MATRIX STYLE MUTT RACE DODGING

yeah maybe he's based out of israel

Attached: top g.png (740x596, 209.02K)

>Tiktok is chinese run, right?
yes and no. tiktok is a subsiduary of bytedance which runs the chinese version of tiktok, douyin, under different rules on content and moderation. tiktok is the version of the same app for outside of china and has rules which meet the standards of the local countries.
tiktok is ran by americans although it takes orders from above. they spend millions on local policy in america, the EU etc.

Ban this poster for
typing "build" without the "back better" correction suffix.

post zippertits or gtfo

Yeah I thought that was all he was about at first too, but he had some based takes too. The jews couldn't let that fly.

>face of a playboy

>TikTok US version is a joint partnership between Oracle and ByteDance.
i hate trump for this so much
cant we just get one platform run by a foreign country that doesnt care about people talking shit on jews