Forest user's FBI File

Forest user's FBI file is 207 pages long which means his file is bigger than the Aryan Brotherhood's, Aileen Wuornos, Jack the fucking Ripper, Bigfoot, Charles Manson, Earth Liberation Front, the Pulse Nightclub shooting, Virginia Tech, the American Nazi Party, the Aryan Nation, Nuestra Familia, etc.

Why does this motherfucker have a file bigger than most prison gangs, serial killers, mass murders and even mythical fucking cryptids? Just because he's an anti government pacifist who had some philosophy books in his cabin? What the fuck even warranted all the time and resources they spent? His file is only topped by shit like Al Capone's, 9/11, D.B. Cooper, and the Zodiac Killer.

Feds were planning something a lot more complex than just investigating him for criticizing Israel and reading books

Attached: 1660842413641303.jpg (1500x1168, 939.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eagcUyiQVvY
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/seattles-man-in-tree-appears-in-court-bail-set-at-50000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce on "file"?

i don't know what this is, i think i'm too old

>Why does this motherfucker have a file bigger than most prison gangs, serial killers, mass murders and even mythical fucking cryptids?
Because he posts stuff on the internet. Everything you publish on your facebook, youtube, instagram, tiktok, etc. is in your file. You produce hundreds of pages worth of content or data per year. Your phone listens to the shit you say for advertising purposes, newer cars have cameras and microphones, the list goes on and on.
you can do an FOIA request for the FBI's file on you

Attached: 1660149719280945.jpg (710x960, 68.7K)

Attached: 1650450816362.jpg (929x923, 192.79K)

>Because he posts stuff on the internet. Everything you publish on your facebook, youtube, instagram, tiktok, etc. is in your file. You produce hundreds of pages worth of content or data per year. Your phone listens to the shit you say for advertising purposes, newer cars have cameras and microp
Bigger than the Aryan Brotherhood though?

>Bigger than the Aryan Brotherhood though?
Their file on the aryan brotherhood is probably just a bunch of references to individuals of interest that have their own files. They don't have one giant file with everything in it, at least that's how I imagine it's structured.

neat
I like him
I might subscribe

he gives me like "treeking of seattle" vibes

Attached: man-in-tree-scott-photo_1458909174446_3348477_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 103.56K)

Whatever happened to Tree King? Maybe he is clean enough to run for President by now.

Attached: tree king.jpg (2048x1367, 382.21K)

who knows
he was just a man who wanted to climb a tree

fbi foia link to pdf?

Reminder that you can use industrial grade lasers to blind glowing ones

Attached: 1617895434327.jpg (1013x1024, 80.4K)

It's all redacted. They released like 12 pages to him which were also heavily redacted so there is very little to sctually see of the file

True It's mostly gang symbols, tattoo meanings and codes, their mail and a lot of redacted stuff about hits they ordered outside of the prison. But the government tried 40 Aryan Brotherhood members for racketeering off that investigation. Compare that with one crazy homeless guy. It just seems weird to me. I want to know what feds redacted in his file

He's been to agartha.

because true freedom is illegal, the system can't have people wanting to fuck off into the forest or wherever and living for themselves. they have to make a big deal about it.

>Cabin
>anti gov

HE WAS THE NEXT TED K FUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1603421392973s.jpg (227x222, 8.68K)

ted k is the main reason why the government takes these kind of people seriously to begin with
I love my uncle ted as much as anyone else but he kind of shit the bed for the rest of you didn't he

>you can do an FOIA request for the FBI's file on you
i would love a tutorial to do this
what ever happened to that journalist who was "the most foia'd man in america"?

Tree king may have been the second coming of Christ, and we probably weren't even aware of it at the time.

He looks like the ascended version of Forsen

Because some individuals can get the rest of us to move in a way which frightens these faggot FED boys. Their ideas themselves are infections, an info hazard which switches people brains into kill or be killed mode.

get out of my brain

actually I was just thinking about it, he may have appeared in court
check it
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/seattles-man-in-tree-appears-in-court-bail-set-at-50000/

Attached: 03252016-ManInTree_Hearing_01.png (640x600, 564.13K)

That's probably why they went after him so hard. Imagine just living in the woods chilling doing your own thing and you have actual glowniggers spying on you from the fucking trees and shit worried about your ass playing with animals.

Attached: 1649285349036.gif (220x165, 1.15M)

seems crazy, I doubt they have files on everyone tho. thats so much data, unless you are some sort of influencer or somthing.

>Compare that with one crazy homeless guy. It just seems weird to me.
Remember the number one threat to America is considered by these agencies to be young white men who don't fit in with the globalist, progressive agenda. They're throwing obscene amounts of resources at this. This guy checks all the boxes to them.
>doesn't like society
>doesn't want to participate/work/pay taxes
>quotes Ted Kaczynski
>white heterosexual male
And even after the guys who reviewed his stuff said he was peaceful, they still felt he was enough of a threat to do an in person visit. This is a huge wakeup call for people from his demographic (White Heterosexual Men) that you are on their lists and they are watching you.

Attached: 1651576411809.jpg (958x520, 170.39K)

Forest user has a more thorough life plan than all the wackos you listed. And you probably meant Cho the VT shooter, instead of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. VPISU has decades of research under its belt on many, many subjects.

But how would they know who I am, I'm clearly anonymous on 4 chinz.

Attached: 1633890321229s.jpg (250x175, 4.46K)

>what ever happened to that journalist who was "the most foia'd man in america"?
haven't heard about that one

Attached: ebfdc3e6bbc3b95d9b448dacc436806b1faa6b790bb3b7b6f9cca0276792de64.jpg (750x375, 42.19K)

Perhaps some shady agents were doing candidate research. A man in the woods with extremist views isn't so unheard of that it can not be made into something.

THIS

Attached: 1639148418041.jpg (1080x844, 152.43K)

Actial threat to glowniggers will have more files and data on the database.
Threats to plebs and others don't concern glowniggers even the slightest.
t. have a thick file and permanent surveillance and both sigint and old school 3 man teams following me around

there's freedom and there's "freedom"
what they want you to believe in is "freedom"
it's freedom, with a but

climb the wrong tree and the government will send you to hell

The rest of the file included research and background checks on his followers and fans.
Seeing if there was an organized group or if he at least was the head of a cult that inspires followers to act

AB was started by a fucking jew.They are cluster b thugs and race traitors

You know very well why.
>go to the woods and live in peace

Dude is a "lone nut". Probably up to no good. Sad to be on the other side of this, but, just because most of us are schizo's doesn't mean that some schizo's are not dangerous. Gotta keep an eye out. Just saying.

Attached: 1647559470788.png (699x902, 377.13K)

> you can do an FOIA request for the FBI's file on you
I feel like if I do that you only get put on an even more “special” list.

QRD on forest user