Attached: Capture.png (885x739, 54.06K)

You can't fix an unrepairable thing.

>abolished money

Based

everyone of you will starve
and we will freeze and starve

the EU is a german project lol

Attached: DEU.jpg (680x410, 59.38K)

Oh yeah the Irish and the Dutch would totally love to become the max paypigs now. The Dutch are already bitching literally every year (and with good reason).

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Austria can stay

Just build the Miedzymorze, I'm sick of this circus.

As an AfD voter, thank you, OP.

And where will all the gibs come from without germany?

Why doesn't it include Ukraine?

Remove pooland from the fucking planet immediately

Attached: FayHUKiWIAEWGnj.jpg (1706x1333, 301.18K)

does this imply that Polish growth is at least somewhat manufactured? They always boast how better were they off once they had USSR/Warsaw Pact of their back but this chart implies they were just leeching off of Germoney the entire time lol?

No, they actually know how to play the game unlike the Germans who are so cucked by you they are willing to sacrifice themselves just so you can extend your hegemony for a while longer.

Afaik, EU hardly invests in industries except for agriculture. German companies siphon more from Poland than Poland recieves.

germany only accounts for 1/3rd of the gibs whose total average across many years is €6.75B/yr, most of which goes to highway construction and freeloading farmers' pockets. If that makes for ("manufactures") economic growth in any way (and a few dozen/few hundred km's of highways won't add much to growth) then sure.

that's a whole lot of words to say they're cock sucking stable boys, but I guess it takes one to know one

>france and germany split
how do i know you're rushin?

Attached: Russia devolved.jpg (1900x742, 176.38K)

>stable boys
I don't even care, given how we sacrifice our sovereignty it is probably the truth.

at least you have Ireland

You're getting three times the gibs Germany alone donates to you? Fucking hell