Why don’t blacks provide for their children?

Why don’t blacks provide for their children?

Attached: A8F7241F-BD24-4E72-9222-5B0A1100F781.jpg (1170x1509, 532.46K)

Do blacks really?

Attached: 23A4A805-3706-4415-ACA5-DE3BCD5D182E.jpg (1170x1369, 506.75K)

>the problem with blacks is the choices blacks make
We know

LOL. And, somehow, they're still dominating whites and taking their country from them. All whites can do is empty barking and cope circle-jerk posts like this thread.

Whites also have 10 babies at a time and don’t sell them for crack so I’m not sure what blacks are dominating in... marijuana consumption?

I also believe every nameless twitter account from who gives a fuck.

Attached: 0E7FB77F-86B7-4013-A198-9E8F4D85F594.gif (480x270, 126.63K)

N

Like it or not, Shitter is a barometer of what the normies/NPC's are thinking (and I use that term loosely). We have to live with these creatures, unfortunately, so it's good to check on what they're babbling about from time to time.

Attached: 20200813_051637.jpg (2522x1724, 1.9M)

poor whites do this too. love it when blacks think every american is upper middle class, loaded and ready to send brandon off to MIT the second he turns 18.

Yes
I have seen this happen and it goes to bullshit.
One family used all of the available student loan money after tuition to take vacations. He got a scholarship for 90% and owned another $1k a semester but had 8k a semester in loans deposited to his account.
Despite basically having a full ride he owned 45k at the end.

They can barely provide for themselves. It’s one horrible financial choice after the other and most of it is from other blacks.
I have a few black family in my rentals and I hear of so many get rich quick or pyramid schemes or tithing bullshit(10% to the church) that prevent them from even paying rent or utilities or real needs.
I have even out right told them to ask me for advice on financial matters and I will tell them the truth. I will even help them budget to save for a down payment to own a home.
Do they listen? Fuck no. New kicks every month. Meanwhile I have the same sneakers for 2 years.
I legitimately do more to help black people then anyone else.

Niggers have the minds of children. Paying them to breed was a mistake.

Attached: Screenshot_20210921-204955_Chrome~2_2201692479758907.jpg (720x932, 82.7K)

This is fake as fuck. Everyone knows black people don't have parents.

Attached: Broken Buck.png (381x334, 287.03K)

spent the money on jordans, 14k gold, and white owls

yeah most white kids go through the same thing. except now blacks are so brainwashed and dumb they think every white kid has the world handed to them while their parents pay for everything including buying them a house. in fact spend some time on black twitter or other black spaces and it's hilarious and sad just how stupid blacks are and the shit they believe is reality. then again like 7/10 believe 'Wakanda' is a real place so.....

gibs stop for your kids when they turn 18. simple ass. bix noods

Yes and bankers allow it.

they actually do that especially with utilities because the company won't turn on service in the parents names as they often have past due unpaid bills for hundreds or thousands of dollars so they use the kids names and ssns and then do it all over again

Typical boomer behavior.

Everything is a grift to blacks, some Elmo puppet doesn’t say hi to you suddenly you gotsta get $50 million fo’ pane n’ sufferin’

Lol no, the kikes are certainly dominating the US though and they are using their pet niggers as scape goats for white people to blame but the niggers can't control a damn thing, they're too dumb and selfish even amongst other niggers.

I had to kick a family out because they got too big for the home.

Who is the best to follow for black Twitter.

just search 'nigga' follow the tweet trains and have fun

Because they are sub human niggers

why are so many white american women single mothers?

Attached: Screenshot_207.jpg (965x721, 92.53K)

Who told your parents to do that? Are blacks going to finally wake up to their Jewish influences controlling their narrative through rap and celebrity deals? They are literally the slaves who never woke up and continue as soldiers that work for free even when it's killing them...

>blacks cope
No way

Checked
I like to use it for the next up and coming scam or products they are buying. They will literally buy the dumbest shit.

I know a white mum who did this to her son to be fair, maybe it's more common in black people.
Disgraceful either way.

Urbanite Liberals only.
Ferals aren't a country problem.

Like as in fat?

I thought that was a boomer thing

isn't there some recourse they can take since it is blatant fraud while they were underage?

That's fucked, I would kill them.