Why does Japan attracts so many autists/nerds/neets, etc?

Why does Japan attracts so many autists/nerds/neets, etc?

Attached: japan_flag_Abali.ru_.png (2155x1436, 35.89K)

Anime.

Anime

you just have to be more intelligent to comprehend pictogram languages
better patter recognition, memory

now repeat for thousands of years

high iq

I 5dont see people obsessing over China and only Koreaboos can rival Japanese autism, but that's it.

Escapist society

Anime culture?

high iq but still subservient to the beaked nosed race

Anime, swords, video games, honor culture.

Autists who don’t integrate fantasize that they’d be more accepted in Japan. In reality, they’re just fags all around.

>why does an introverted country with weird fetishes attract introverted nerds with weird fetishes?

Attached: 4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 34.6K)

>picturesque farming valleys
>wooden built castles on acres of ramparts and moats.
>history is punctuated by a punch of peasants and nobles wearing hemp underwear and fighting with farming tools
>become ninja weapons
>paper wall houses with grass floor panels, and tea ceremonies
>mountain shrines and zen rock gardens, bamboo everywhere
>japanese people consider hirikari is cool, and think rocks have souls or some shit.

So what they should do instead of fantasizing over it?

I'm a Japanophile. Google it if the term sounds new to you.

It means i'm in love with Japanese culture. I pit it above the country where i'm currently living in (see flag).

What began it originally is wanting to actually move to another country properly. There are many people who immigrate incorrectly. I wanted to immigrate properly which means I wanted to convert myself into someone who would fit into Japanese society.

A couple of years ago, in 2018 I believe, just before the Coronavirus started, I started a spiritual journey where I then wanted to be spiritually accepted by Japan.

It has been a long road, a very long road, but i'm hearing towards the Rising Sun and will be there after I am reborn there.

Good luck.

I see a lot of trannies/lgbtq+ faggots into jap shit as well. It attracts mostly shut-ins and degenerates. Literally Incel country.

fantasize about fucking their women; their society might not accept you but their vaginas will. nigger stuff since that is what you will be. if you are actually black you will be a double nigger.

Is this a pasta

Betas with no game. Today I saw a cute Japanese girl on the way to the gym. I gamed her and now we have a date in an hour.

One of the few places that isn't perceived as a complete shithole.
Most of the stuff people get out of China is either cheap crap or videos of industrial accidents.

No. Why?

>Why does Japan attracts so many autists/nerds/neets, etc?
I've answered this thread for myself. But if I am to judge it for other people. What attracts about Japan is its exoticness. It's so far different from the West . It's almost the complete polar opposite of a western country. This still stands today.

People who seek "Different, Unique" will find Japan and cling to it.

Thank you